2,690 results
All reviewssky bridgegreat hoteldaniel's broilerlincoln squareshopping malldowntown seattlewithin walking distancebusiness tripself parkingfitness centerbusiness hotelfree parkingeasy accessconferenceskybridgecoinsconcierge
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We enjoyed a two night stay here and found it conveniently located adjacent to the Bellevue Collection Mall which has all the shopping and dining needs you'll need without being in downtown Seattle. The buffet breakfast at "Eques" was really good with a great variety, including custom made omelettes ordered and then brought to your table. Excellent and friendly service. Room-service breakfast was surprisingly generous. My fruit plate would have fed two people easily and comprised of a variety of fresh fruit.
Our room (and that tower) we understood to be recently renovated and it was very comfortable; it is in the style of the current Hyatt Regency Hotels offering being a typical size room and bathroom. If you'd like complimentary bathrobes, a quick phone call has a delivery within a few minutes. One note: the renovated and upgraded bathroom has a curved shower rod which is apparently higher than usual as the inner shower curtain is only about an inch lower than the edge of the tub. I expect there is, and/or will be, lots of water ending up on the bathroom floor.
The front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful; both check-in and check-out were done quickly and easily.
We would highly recommend this Hyatt and would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

A typical non-resort Hyatt that's designed for business and conference travel. The room has decent size, is practical and comfortable but nothing luxury. There were stains on the carpet in the room I stayed but it was clean overall and has no funny smell. The lobby is spacious and all the public areas are clean and well maintained. Staff are all very kind and helpful, which is the main reason that I give it 5 stars.

It's in downtown Bellevue, which is very nice, quite, and clean, with a lot of great dinning options in walking distiance from hotel. I would strongly recommend Din Tai Fung and Facing East, if you are into authentic asian food. Both are literally just cross street from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the high floor in the olympic tower, which is much newer than the other tower.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear bmguan:

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. Your comments with regards to your room and our employees are greatly appreciated. Our associates will be recognized for the tremendous customer service offered to make your stay memorable. Due to our hotel's prominence in downtown, our guests will give enthusiastic comments about our great location.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed August 12, 2012

- The room was modern and very clean.
- There is toothpaste in the rooms, which is great because I minimize the liquids I travel with.
- The staff was helpful when I needed some documents printed and photocopied.
- Lots of options for food within walking distance, most of which seem used to handling large parties and splitting up bills.
- There is a mall across the street in case you forget anything.

I wouldn't stay here on a "romantic" trip (a bit short on charm), but it's exactly what I want when traveling for business -- very clean, very convenient, nicely appointed.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Convenient location in Bellevue, helpful staff. Two minor issues (thin towels and no bathrobe) which were surprising for a hotel of this class.

In short, there was nothing wrong with the hotel except that it's not the luxury I'd expect from a Hyatt Regency. That would give it four stars, but what loses the extra star for me is charging for internet. Charging $10/day for internet is ridiculous - are they going to charge for water and electricity next? (Especially since the cost of running internet service is probably less than the cost of electricity...)

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip and was quite happy with the hotel. The room was spacious with a comfortable bed. TV was flat screen and had many channels to choose from along with in room movie rental. Room service was quite good also and reasonably priced for Bellevue.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business