2,767 results
All reviews great hotel sky bridge daniel's broiler lincoln square shopping mall within walking distance downtown seattle business trip self parking fitness center business hotel free parking conference skybridge coins concierge lap
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Once again, the Bellevue Hyatt delivers an outstanding conference experience! The staff was so pleasant, elevators were quick to respond, Bellevue Square shopping, so close. We look forward to having our conference here on alternating years.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Good Afternoon Colleen S!

I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Regency Bellevue. Thank you for posting this review and mentioning our staff, location, and quick elevators. I hope you can stay with us again.

John S.-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

The specialty cart bar in the lobby is a fun cart of local distilleries and knowledgeable and nice bartenders who are helpful when there is an auction with only wine.
The rooms are great, the event spaces well done. The only thing I would change to make it perfect is a nicer bathroom instead of just a utilitarian bathroom.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I have attended several meetings at this hotel and it is top shelf. The hotel is massive and the rooms and amenities are always well prepared and beautiful. It is expensive however and not a spot I would stay with my family due to price.

Room tip: Stay high and on the West side to get views of the water and Seattle.

Good Afternoon G3581FKmarcusm!

Thank you for posting this review of Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I am so glad you are able to enjoy our hotel during your meetings. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

John S- Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is my hotel for the past 16 years. Have been treated as a VIP since day 1. I have not had one complaint in all these years. Always a great room awesome bed and shower is excellent. Breakfast is the best . Lots to do around the hotel

Date of stay: October 2017

Good Afternoon Tommy B!

I am so happy to see you are such a loyal guest of our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. Thank you for posting this review and mentioning our rooms and breakfast. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

John S- Guest Relations Associate