“Convenient to east side Bellevue (Microsoft, etc.), close to freeway.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
PORTLAND
“Convenient to east side Bellevue (Microsoft, etc.), close to freeway.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

This is a hotel that looks much more like an apartment or condo complex. There are a number of buildings (each with several units). The room was nice enough... though, in our case, it had a definite odor from the fireplace (that was annoying); it was well appointed with a kitchen. The main value of it was that it was extremely close to I-520 and to the east side of Bellevue (near Cross-roads) near Redmond. If you were visiting Mircrosoft or something in that area, it would be a convenient place. The breakfast offering included a broad spectrum of options... with free newspaper. It wasn't bad but it wasn't "good" either. Just average. The price was, for this area, low.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

I am writing this review from the property, because I am very impressed with everything. Three of us are staying in the 2 bedroom suite, and it has everything you need: THREE large HD flatscreen TVs, 2 full baths, complete kitchen, fireplace, etc. WOW. Clean, quiet, superb value, with buffet breakfast included. The breakfast really impressed me for the variety, freshness, and abundance. Real food: scrambled eggs, steamed vegetables, miso soup, make-your-own waffles, activia yogurt, 4 cold ceral choices, oatmeal, raisins, walnuts, peanut butter, fresh fruit, bagels, bread, muffins, and so much more, plus GOOD coffee, (and I am picky!). Basketball court, seasonal outdoor pool, etc. Mon - Thurs "happy hour" complimentary evening food reception - (tacos, nachos, burgers, egg rolls, etc.. on a rotating basis.) The staff has all been excellent and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this place and would certainly return.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Beaverton, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

Our family was staying here while visiting my wifes parents and this wasn't the first time. We've stayed here 3 times the past year and our overall experience was alright. Rooms are cozy and clean, free breakfast and a free happy hour at night which is a big plus. The staff at the front desk including Matt or Mark was very polite, he's helped us a couple times with directions and was very professional. There was another very nice gentleman that helped us during our stay in September. I think his name was Dennis, he recommended my now favorite seafood restaurant in Seattle, Seastar. Pricy but very fresh and tasty. The housekeeping staff was attentive and helpful which you don't always find. There was 1 staff member (younger woman brown curly hair) that seemed like she was having a bad day, though she didn't help us much I believe she is part of the office staff not front desk. The staff for the most part was warm and welcoming we would stay again.

Room Tip: We always try to stay on the second floor so no one is above us.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

we booked this hotel for our family reunion in October, our room was suitable for up to 5 adults it had a kitchen and two floors so we had the privacy also , the service was amazing,rooms have cable internet so i couldn't use my ipad but they kindly delivered a Wireless Access point at the door with no extra charge ! rooms are nice and comfy they even have fireplace so feel at home , there are some fun things to do in the evenings at the hotel like BBQ parties again for free ... breakfast is basic but they have fresh waffles .. and the staff are really nice and helpful .. there was a problem with my credit card so i had to cal the hotel couple of times after my stay and they helped me to resolve with a smile ! there aren't any place in walking distance so you definitely need a ride ! so overall a pleasant stay ! enjoy it !

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

I stayed here for a few weeks in my recent trip to Seattle. I was pleased with the location, just off the 520 freeway so it was an easy drive to downtown Seattle and downtown Bellevue. Grocery stores, shopping and tons of restaurants are nearby. Good location for Microsoft employees. The staff was very friendly, cared about your well being. It seemed very organized, I've stayed at other residence inn locations and this was the best I've been too so far. All updated amenities. Spacious rooms, stayed in a studio one of the days, and a one bedroom for the rest. If you're like me and need extra space and like a separate entrance to go to bed, than I would go for the one bedroom although the studio is pretty spacious as well.
Glass-top stoves, good dinner and breakfast. An overall great stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank janice a
San Jose, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

I stayed here for 12 days during my recent visit to Seattle/Bellevue area on business. It was one of the best stays I have ever had in an extended-stay kind of a place.

I was all alone in a 2BR penthouse and it had 3 TV sets. lol. The kitchen was vast and clean. The towers were promptly replaced and the linens promptly changed. Ample bottles of shampoo, soap and pretty much everything you need was supplied. There was an iron and board.

The staff at the front desk and everyone who works there is just super awesome (including Julio, the driver). They drove us wherever we wanted in a 5 mile radius which is awesome. I wanted to pick up bubble tea at a Chinese restaurant and the manager himself drove me there (~3 miles) which I thought was awesome. They were very accommodating and super courteous. They used to warm my coffee every day which I used to take to-go to work.

One of my packages got delayed by FedEx and the staff was giving me regular updates about whether they received it during that day's delivery etc. It finally arrived on the day of my departure.

I'd sooo recommend this property to anyone on business. I am gonna go stay there again in a couple of months. I am super excited..

Room Tip: Rooms that don't face the freeway are quieter.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Prav211
Sandy OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was such a great choice! Friendly staff, clean, comfortable room, nice breakfast, even light dinner on Thursday night with wine!
I have bookmarked this property as it is so close to Seattle, only about 17 minutes to Pike Street Market. We stayed in the "Penthouse" which was great with the kids.
We will try to be back!