“Tasty Asian Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Our adult children and we had lunch at Din Tai Fung located in Bellevue Square at Belleview, WA. Even though it was 2:00 p.m. there was still a wait of about 15 minutes. The restaurants is large and seats a large crowd. Their menu is extensive. Our server was polite and pleasant. We had several dishes which we shared family style. The flavor was good for all the meals but the price was high at $110 with tip for five meals. I would dine at Din Tai Fung again but knowing that the prices are more than I would usually pay for that amount of food. My rating for Din Tai Fung is a 4, downrated because of the price.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed June 5, 2017

There are many reviews, so l'll be brief. Just go here, try it out it will be amazing. Especially if your just visiting.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

The food is incredible! We were recommended this restaurant by a chef in Florida and it did not disappoint. The dumplings were amazing and I think I could just go and get a few different types of dumplings and that's it! They also have sweet tea!!! I've lived in Georgia my entire life so being in the west is hard since there's no sweet tea. Din Tai Fung had sweet tea (black tea) and it was just as good as southern sweet tea! They told us there would be about a 15-30 minutes wait. We waited about 15 minutes. There were a ton of people waiting and it's a big restaurant so they were able to get everyone seated pretty quickly! The wait staff was very nice and explained to us what we should get since it was our first time. I'm ready to go back!

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

This place is always packed!!!! Always!!!!
Wait for almost 2 hours to get seated even we arrived around 5pm. The hosts were just too busy to even greet the customer. No smile no greeting no eye contact. If you are lucky enough and loud enough to say excuse me or hi multiple time, you can get a "yes, how can I help you?"

To be fair, the food was good, dumplings were very juicy and the wrap is thin. Love their fried rice and pork chop noodles, very tasty. But the sauce of the rice cake was a little salty and also their dessert - black sesame dumpling was a little bit too sweet.

Honestly for this price and quality, there are some options out there. To wait or not to wait, that's a question.

1  Thank Keib T
Reviewed May 28, 2017

This is a must go to restaurant if your are going to Bellevue! Watch the staff meticulously create dumplings in their view window. Every dish we ordered was excellent. Make reservations, there is always a line to get into this great restaurant.