All reviews stayed here free parking front desk staff room was clean in house restaurant nice hotel free breakfast bar and grill counter space following morning onsite restaurant king suite ironing board bath towels business center couple of nights stay downtown
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I booked this room afer flying from fla to seattle area to pick up a new Harley Davidson that I road back from seattle to tampa fla the room was clean and nice, the bar here was great and the food was great to I will recommend this place as a five star hotel to everyone

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter and her friend over to see taylor swift. Were setup to stay at larkspur landing but they had some flooding. Were moved to silver cloud and was glad we were. Larkspur set up a room that was not the same but the staff at silver cloud fixed it immediately with no additional cost. Room was excellent and location was just right for access to century link field. Thank you silvercloud

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Just stayed because central Bellevue was full, paid 440$ for a regular room and the only service I really needed that was an electricity adaptor for EU they don't have in a business hotel. After 16 hours flight it could be a lot better service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
DanOLeary, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear VandaJesus,

Thanks for sharing your comments on our hotel, guest feedback is the primary tool we use to improve our service and product. I'm sorry we did not have the electrical adaptor necessary to convert to European electrical service. I can assure you that we will stock this device in our gift shop going forward. Thank you for bringing this need to my attention.

If we were lacking of service in any other area while you were with us I'd like to hear about it. I am very proud of the team of hospitality professionals that work here and I know they are all committed to a superior guest experience, any additional feedback would be welcome.

Thank you again for your business and comments, I appreciate them.

Dan O'Leary

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel. Every time you walk in the door, someone says hello. The staff in this hotel were just flat awesome. Hotel is clean, bright, and has a really upscale feel. The Nine-O Restaurant was pretty great, too, as far as on-site hotel restaurants go. We had the in-room spa jacuzzi suite — it was wonderful. We checked in Friday night just after I had finished performing at a concert and the jacuzzi tub was the perfect way to relax after a long night. I would definitely stay at this location again, if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany V
DanOLeary, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hello Brittany V, and thank you so much for sharing your experience. I believe it is our employees that make a difference for all of our guests, they are true hospitality professionals. I am also happy that our commitment to cleanliness was also noticed! We know travelers have choices when visiting the Bellevue area and also believe it's our stellar employees and commitment to hospitality basics that really set us apart.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Due to a flat tire in a late Sunday afternoon we had to stay overnight. The staff was very accommodating. The unit was very clean and large. It even had a kitchen which would have been perfect if we were staying for an extended time. Price was very reasonable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends