1,006 results
All reviews room was clean bit dated waffles front desk staff stay there again close to bellis fair mall free breakfast biscuits and gravy hard boiled eggs great place to stay shopping cereal costco canada interstate pet
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Wyndham should be embarrassed to attach their name to this property as it is very run down. The hallways, paint, elevator, carpeting and front reception area along with the general appearance is one of neglect or "we'll get by with this." The smelly garbage was allowed to accumulate and over flow in an open can next to the parking lot door and right by the pool. Complaining about it did little than for staff to say that it wasn't their job while they were doing nothing. I knew that staying in a 2.5 rated hotel was risky but this one did have a few positives. It had one of the most comfortable mattresses I've ever slept on...except for my own! The TV was also great, newer and larger than in most hotels. But the bathroom needed a complete gut and a complete cleaning. To say the least, it was gross to look at the dust, dirt and debris behind the door when using the toilet. Looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The toilet is very low and there is minimal counter space. The room had a mini-kitchen and it was put in or "renovated" very poorly and I seriously wondered if using it was safe. Thank goodness for a microwave and refrigerator though and a good A/C unit. I did go to their breakfast room a couple times which was too small and crowded. I was glad to see eggs, bacon and yogurt available but the cereals were terrible tasting and the coffee marginal. Many travelers seemed to like the option of making waffles and having biscuits. The doors are loud and slam because everyone just lets them go and then the walls shake. The rooms face either west (looking towards Meridian St., which is busy and noisy) or east facing an assisted living facility. But beware, if you stay on the first floor and don't want headlights into your room in the morning, ask for east facing. This hotel is what it is and you do get what you pay for, but no more than that.

Room Tip: Ask to be towards the end of a hall and on the highest floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I booked my hotel on a hotel booking website , pics are SO deceiving , let this be my lesson!
1) The bathroom door doesn’t latch close
2) There is SEVERAL paint CHUNKS falling off the walls
3) Extenstion cords and wires are all over the place
4) Cable isn’t connected to all the rooms. At least I was told my room wasn’t connected to cable ‍♀️
4) The freezer was gross .
5) There was soap still stuck on the tub faucet from
A previous shower !

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

When my girlfriend and I arrived we immediately felt more relaxed especially when greeted by Chris at reception! Our room was comfortable and quiet with excellent TV reception and a totally relaxing jet tub!! The 's central location allowed for easy access to restaurants and other venues in the area!! Breakfast was a minor disappointment with seating at a premium one morning and the tub required grout repairs around the top seam but overall I would certainly recommend staying at this establishment!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend & I decided to have a get -a - way for the Canadian Thanksgiving Long Wknd! We didn’t want to go too far afield so we just popped down to the States!
We were immediately made to feel welcome by Scott who was @ the Reception Desk!
The location of the Hotel is convenient to many eating establishments, some of which are within walking distance! It is in a very quiet area in Bellingham.
Our room/suite was spacious & comfortable! We even had a Huge Hot Tub in our room! The TV was HUGE & had fantastic clarity!
The bathroom had a shower & toilet while the sink was in a little alcove outside that room. We were amused by the colours of the toilet, shower & hot tub! The breakfast was a little disappointing and being held between 6-9am made most hungry travellers descend upon the food @ 8:30 ! It was so crowded on one occasion that there weren’t ample chairs & tables to accommodate everyone!
The entire staff of the Hotel are friendly & helpful beyond measurement!
My only criticism is that there is mold around the hot tub that should be addressed! Otherwise, I can highly recommend this property!
We look forward to returning!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2018

We just stopped here for one night and loved this hotel. It was reasonably priced an excellent value. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly and helpful. It is in a great location close enough to the freeway but not on top of it!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lvrile