“Great”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #96 of 471 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Friendly, fast and tasty. The place was clean and a great place for a reasonably priced meal. Easy access from the highway.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

So I had heard a lot about Five Guys Burgers and Fries from my son so on our swing through Bellingham we gave it a try. It is worth the stop; but bring your wallet. The food is outstanding; great burgers, dogs and fries. Food is made to order as you like it. The soda machine is awesome. You can mix some great flavors such as vanilla root beer, lime Coke, peach punch and on and on. My kids loved it. The staff and service were outstanding. The atmosphere is nice; old fashion red and white diner style. (They could stand to lose the outdated news article about their success and beginning that hangs on the walls though.) The only real caution I have is that the food is a bit pricey. I fed my family of four for $32. For burgers and fries I consider that a bit steep. However it was tasty and I will go back.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best thing about 5 Guys is that it's consistently the same food preparation. You know exactly what to expect, and it's always good, whether burger or fries. Long Live 5 Guys!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great burger, fries, service - overall success!

Prices comparable to other burger restaurants

Definitely coming back!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great burgers. Great fries. Friendly service. Great soda machine with all the flavors and bells and whistles.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!