Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
C$218
No prepayment needed
TownePlace Suites
C$205
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Hotels.com
All reviews front desk full kitchen oatmeal free breakfast properties dishwasher kitchenette housekeeping sofa convenience sink
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2016

The only problem with this hotel is that I was only there for 1 night. Great location right near the freeway, it was snowing and they had easy garage parking. The wifi was easy to connect to and fast. The bed was very comfortable and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. Definitely coming back next time.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank Andrew R
Keith C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

HI Andrew R, thanks for your brief stay with us and for taking time to share your experience! We look forward to having you back as our guest soon - for a longer period of time!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Whenever I return to Bellingham I will stay here. The rooms are small but thoughtfully planned so that it's not cramped. With a full-sized refrigerator, stove-top and plenty of kitchen storage you can cook your own meals if desired. Maybe not breakfast though, because the have the best hot breakfast buffet in town! It free and there are plenty of different foods to choose from. They even serve vegan sausage. Karina keeps the dining area clean and organized and for those who overslept she has bagged breakfasts on the counter. She would check on the guests that were eating to see if they needed anything. Finally my lovely friends at the front desk. Autumn, Alex and India kept me going. They always wanted to know how my day was and if there was anything I needed or they could do for me. They are consummate professionals that are quite knowledgeable about the goings on in Bellingham. I was never bored.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank Laniese S

Thank you so much for your kind words, Laniese! We know it can be tough to be away from home for periods of time and our goal is to ensure everyone on the team truly goes above and beyond to make you feel like you're truly 'at home' with us! I'm always to happy to see when this is the case and we loved having you as our guest. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

I enjoyed staying on this property. After a flight cancellation (Allegiant Airlines) we stayed a few days until ( Horizon Air) came to the rescue. The front desk lady (brunette with a bob hair cut) displayed the right attitude to get us in our rooms and settled after a long day. We walked along the corridor the the sister hotel and enjoyed a pizza and a few adult beverages. The male bartender was a pleasure and seems to know all the regulars. Both properties have a stellar team of customer service professionals.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Keith C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Hi SJD2DOH and thank you for your review. That had to be so frustrating to have your flight cancelled and in spite of that, I'm so delighted that our team and services made your experience in town such a positive one! From Autumn at the front desk to our talented bartenders at the Chuckanut Lobby Bar, overall it seems you had a great time, so thank you for sharing. I hope we get a chance to welcome you back and thank you again for your kind words!

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

We stayed over thanksgiving and black friday. The hotel and suite fully met our expectations. Staff were professional and friendly. Rates were reasonable. Breakfast buffet was tasty and good variety. We will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your Black Friday visit, busdepollo! I'm so happy you had such a great time and I hope you got some great deals in the area as well!

Reviewed November 28, 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights over the Thanksgiving holiday, and were favorably impressed.
Good: Updated/clean rooms, spotless bathrooms, reading/eating tray on sofa, relatively quiet air conditioner, full kitchen (everything except oven), and good full hot breakfast.
Other: Very limited seating for breakfast. bathroom sink centered on very small (3' wide) counter.
The Suites is co-located with the Springhill Suites (which is slightly more expensive) just 1 minute off the freeway, and less than a half-mile from a Costco and Fred Meyer.
Will definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Nice view from high rooms, as well as less noise!
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for visiting us at the TownePlace Suites, Chris Q! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and am so happy you had such a great time with us! We look forward to your return - and be sure you check out the pricing on both sides as well (SpringHill isn't always more expensive) and maybe try one of our one - or two - bedroom suites on your return to the TownePlace (oven included!) Thank you again!