“One of the BEST Subway's around”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #247 of 478 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This Subway is one of the nicest I have been in. The staff is friendly and fast. The place is clean and easy to get in and out of. It is walking distance from the Holiday Inn Express so was an easy quick lunch.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

This Subway was less than 2 miles from our hotel. They opened fairly early on Saturday (7am), so my husband and I were able to buy two 6" sandwiches for the price of one. Our food was prepared before us. I really appreciate the fresh food as well as the fast service that we had.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I like Subway's sandwiches and I go there occasionally. However, the atmosphere is blah. My biggest pet peeve can be summed up in the question, 'Why don't they smile?' At my closest Subway they not only don't smile, but they look like I've just told them their tax return will be audited.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Can't go wrong with Subway (well, I guess you can if you try hard!). Great sandwiches, friendly and fast service, excellent specials.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

It was the same as any other Subway I have frequented, with a minor exception. Under the cold cut combo where it listed the meat, it said in brackets (all mead is tukey based). I can see that for salami, or even pepperoni, but ham?!?! Seemed a little weird to me and I stuck to the Roasted Chicken

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!