“Yum!”
Review of Sushi Zone

Sushi Zone
Ranked #67 of 203 Restaurants in Bothell
Description: You should never let an opportunity to eat great sushi pass you by -- and at Sushi Zone, you'll never have to. We're Bothell's favorite spot for conveyor belt-style sushi and more. Using only the highest-quality fish, the most delicious ingredients, and unique recipes, we craft rolls that come right to your seat. We welcome you to join us for a meal and taste for yourself. There's nothing we love more than sharing our passion for Japanese deliciousness.
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I am eleven years old, and I went with my best friend here at a sleep over, since we both love sushi. We have both been there several times, and liked it. We have found the same to be true this time! I highly recommend this restaurant to all sushi lovers! :-)

1  Thank Violet B

Reviewed April 5, 2016

I really love this place.. So much that for a while we were going here once a week.
It is not super fancy high end sushi, but what it is, is very tasty and a good value. Service is always great. They have many choices on the menu. Everyone I have brought here has enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

The sushi is freshly made then set onto this train that revolves around the entire sushi bar and as it comes by, you select which you like and just take it. Each has a lid on it for cleanliness. They have the best Philly Roll I ever had!
Servers were friendly and prompt. Prices were great and theres alot of seating.
Fod was unbelievable!!

Reviewed December 23, 2015

I'm new to the Sushi thing, and still kind of like the California Rolls or basic tuna rolls, or shrimp stuff. So, it you are wanting to eat decent fresh sushi on a low frills budget......this is the place for you. The sushi dishes come around the seating on a conveyor belt with the prices listed, so that you know what it looks like, what is in each menu item, and the price is clearly listed. Pretty clever actually. I'd definitely go back, as I've already done so a couple of times!

Reviewed December 16, 2015

I'm not really a sushi fan but my son talked me into trying Sushi Zone because they also have a hot conveyor belt. I absolutely LOVE the food offered on the hot conveyor! My husband, son and I meet here often for lunch and dinner. Service is always fantastic. I couldn't believe it when during one visit I selected an item from the conveyor and no more than 10 seconds later I had a member of the wait staff right there with the sauce I needed to go with what I'd selected!! They also have happy hour starting at 3:00 with reduced pricing but you have to order from the menu - no conveyor although it's the same food typically offered on the conveyor.