“Good Value.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Casino Resort
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I stayed here on a Sunday during labor day weekend and they had the most affordable rates. The place is very accommodating. The front desk person Kelsey was very friendly and efficient. The casino is somewhat small but the happy hour from 5-7 has some good specials. For the price, there is nothing to complain about. The food from the deli is very affordable and is ready fast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

First time staying here, rooms very comfortable, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, helpful staff. For those who enjoy Casinos, this one is right next door, very spacious with several different slot machines and card tables. Drive into Burlington to nearby shopping and other restaurants.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I didn't look at my previous review of my favourite casino this side of Las Vegas just because I didn't want what I wrote the last time to influence or alter what I'm going to pass on this time.
I am just so impressed with the front desk staff at Skagit. There are always at least two people checking you in so there's little to no waiting and they offer you two, three sometimes four room options. And if you ask they will offer their recommendations, too.
I guess the thing about the casino I like so much is it's relative small size. I don't know how many slot machines they have but it's plenty and they had at least two new games since our last visit.
I played one of them--a buffalo stampede would happen if a decent score was about to happen--and had "some" success. What I mean to say is it paid a lot. Most of the time it was less than I bet, but at least it was giving something back. And sometimes it would "stampede" a nice $40-50 return...
Without pretense, the buffet and other restaurants serve good wholesome foods, too. I like that a lot.
When you get right down to it, there's not much I don't like...I guess it would be nice to actually leave with more money than we came with, but if they did that too often they wouldn't be in business long.
I hope everyone who reads this realizes, you are just lucky if you go home with more coin in your pocket than you brought...
Anyway the front desk staff will commiserate as you are checking out and invite you back soon...

Room Tip: Top floor because you can hear from the room above if occupants are bouncing around a bit too much.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We were visiting relatives in Everett when we decided to stop at the Skagit Valley Casino Resort for the night. We were in room H313 and it was great! We did not have a reservation but the front desk staff made us very comfortable about stopping in with no reservation. We found the room very comfortable and the casino fun! .We did win but then we lost it all again...but that is the name of the game I guess... We had a evening of fun at a very low cost. Teh next morning we had breakfast in the restaurant in the casino and it was great! The staff could not have been more accommodating when I asked for something that was not in the menu. I would recommend this property to anyone passing through that area. Spend a few days there...you will not regret it!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We stayed in a suite, and it was nice but holy smokes, in the morning the light came in through every crevice of curtain and the door going to the patio. So yes, it definitely needs better blinds. But also, once the light came in our room every single stain was evident on our couch and arm chair. I don't even want to imagine what was on that furniture, it was so dirty. They definitely need to be cleaned more often then they are. Hotel and casino staff were nice, but they really should bring back their fabulous buffet they used to have. With the exception of The Tulalip -it was the best around! I have to say too, we were a bit put off by some of the clientele that came into the casino later in the evening. Not to sound like a prude, but we are honestly, just good old country folk, but some of the people that were sitting around us were very clearly high on something and security did nothing about it. This did not just go on for a short while, this went on the 3 nights we were there. After 10pm it seemed, they came out in droves. All in all, a nice casino but needs just a little bit of attention.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Shelby12330480
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We found this hotel online and since it isn't too far away, 18 miles south of Bellingham, we decided to try it. We're glad we did.
On checking in we mentioned it was our anniversary and were immediatelly upgraded to a suite, nice!
The suite was wonderful with a hot tub, fridge, microwave, balcony and a view of the valley, we were on the 4th floor
We are not big gamblers but did ok at the casino, better that most we've been to, the atmosphere was fun, lots of specials, $4.99 dinner on Tues and $9.99 prime rib dinner other nights.
. Buffets on the weekend, all very reasonable and good,
There is a happy hour every day ar 5 with good prices and food.
The car givaway on Thurs is a big attraction.
the security was excellent and the friendly housekeeping staff kept things spotless. All the staff were amazingly friendly
We spent a relaxing afternoon at the lovely clean pool, hot tub, sauna and outdoor patio, the gym is well equiped, ,clean and cool
the Cascade mall is just 10 min. south and there is a complimentary shuttle to take you there and back, something for everyone.
We stayed 2 nights and are going back in Aug for 3.
I highly recommend this for a fun getaway..
The prices and amenities are better than other casinos in the area that we have been to. Room service was very good.
We'd go back for the outstanding, helpful friendly staff.

Room Tip: we liked the 4th floor, stay away from the side facing I-5
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

this is the 2nd time we've spent the night at this hotel and both times we were on a waiting list and were called when there was availability. The front desk staff are about the friendliest and most helpful of anywhere we've stayed. Our room was comped, service was still great.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
35.3 km away
13.7 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 5 in Mount Vernon

Been to The Skagit Casino Resort? Share your experiences!