“Value and fun getaway”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a bit outdated, but to have a hot tub and fire place in the bedroom and 2 flat screen TVs for $129, so close to Seattle (about 90 minutes) and comfortable close drive to outdoors and shopping and ocean and go back the the hot tub in the room, no complaints. It is outdated thou still... Room service so limited, almost inexistent, only limited hours and very very limited selection, but ok the value again ... Plus there are great restaurants close by, they have a casino and buffet, but didn't try
We are a young couple and no kids and like the fun away (but not too far and affordable) from home

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Skagit Casino Resort

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I went to the Buffet non 9/21/16 and hope not to return soon! The overall buffet was marginal with an extremely small salad bar and a desert bar with hardly anything other than a snack. The steak was good, so if you only eat steak it is fine. Steamed Cod was ok and the steamed veggies are average. The breaded Cod was disgusting. When I mentioned it to the counter at entrance to Buffet they defended it as having an excellent salad bar then ignored me. I then proceded to mention the lack of quality to the main counter on the way out and all they would say was here is a comment card. I replied I will take it and if I should ever return I would return it. I live 8 miles away in MV WA and I would rather go to any other Buffet within 40 miles.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016

The room was nice, the food is good and reasonably priced, but I tried playing slots for a while and lost several hundred dollars. I'm not a "high roller"and bet low, tried many different machines and nothing! Pretty depressing. Join the rewards club as they offer some nice incentives.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Great location surrounded by mountains and trees .Clean rooms with good television programmes. Staff are friendly all around. Gym for workout ,swimming pool, sauna, spa..Food is good . Friday night seafood buffet is great.

Room Tip: 4th floor is good
Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I stayed here on a Sunday during labor day weekend and they had the most affordable rates. The place is very accommodating. The front desk person Kelsey was very friendly and efficient. The casino is somewhat small but the happy hour from 5-7 has some good specials. For the price, there is nothing to complain about. The food from the deli is very affordable and is ready fast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

First time staying here, rooms very comfortable, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, helpful staff. For those who enjoy Casinos, this one is right next door, very spacious with several different slot machines and card tables. Drive into Burlington to nearby shopping and other restaurants.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I didn't look at my previous review of my favourite casino this side of Las Vegas just because I didn't want what I wrote the last time to influence or alter what I'm going to pass on this time.
I am just so impressed with the front desk staff at Skagit. There are always at least two people checking you in so there's little to no waiting and they offer you two, three sometimes four room options. And if you ask they will offer their recommendations, too.
I guess the thing about the casino I like so much is it's relative small size. I don't know how many slot machines they have but it's plenty and they had at least two new games since our last visit.
I played one of them--a buffalo stampede would happen if a decent score was about to happen--and had "some" success. What I mean to say is it paid a lot. Most of the time it was less than I bet, but at least it was giving something back. And sometimes it would "stampede" a nice $40-50 return...
Without pretense, the buffet and other restaurants serve good wholesome foods, too. I like that a lot.
When you get right down to it, there's not much I don't like...I guess it would be nice to actually leave with more money than we came with, but if they did that too often they wouldn't be in business long.
I hope everyone who reads this realizes, you are just lucky if you go home with more coin in your pocket than you brought...
Anyway the front desk staff will commiserate as you are checking out and invite you back soon...

Room Tip: Top floor because you can hear from the room above if occupants are bouncing around a bit too much.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
35.3 km away
13.9 km away
Best Western College Way Inn
Best Western College Way Inn
#2 of 5 in Mount Vernon

Been to The Skagit Casino Resort? Share your experiences!