• Pool
All reviewsrewards clubnice casinonice pool areatulip festivalsmoke smellskillet restaurantjacuzzi tubfriday night seafood buffetcoffee makersmoking roomfront desk staffflat screenmini fridgewashington stateliving areacasino areawater pressure
Reviewed September 21, 2016

I went to the Buffet non 9/21/16 and hope not to return soon! The overall buffet was marginal with an extremely small salad bar and a desert bar with hardly anything other than a snack. The steak was good, so if you only eat steak it is fine. Steamed Cod was ok and the steamed veggies are average. The breaded Cod was disgusting. When I mentioned it to the counter at entrance to Buffet they defended it as having an excellent salad bar then ignored me. I then proceded to mention the lack of quality to the main counter on the way out and all they would say was here is a comment card. I replied I will take it and if I should ever return I would return it. I live 8 miles away in MV WA and I would rather go to any other Buffet within 40 miles.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2016

The room was nice, the food is good and reasonably priced, but I tried playing slots for a while and lost several hundred dollars. I'm not a "high roller"and bet low, tried many different machines and nothing! Pretty depressing. Join the rewards club as they offer some nice incentives.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Great location surrounded by mountains and trees .Clean rooms with good television programmes. Staff are friendly all around. Gym for workout ,swimming pool, sauna, spa..Food is good . Friday night seafood buffet is great.

Room Tip: 4th floor is good
Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I stayed here on a Sunday during labor day weekend and they had the most affordable rates. The place is very accommodating. The front desk person Kelsey was very friendly and efficient. The casino is somewhat small but the happy hour from 5-7 has some good specials. For the price, there is nothing to complain about. The food from the deli is very affordable and is ready fast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

First time staying here, rooms very comfortable, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, helpful staff. For those who enjoy Casinos, this one is right next door, very spacious with several different slot machines and card tables. Drive into Burlington to nearby shopping and other restaurants.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business