“amazing experience”

Price range: US$35 - US$35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The FOOD oh my goodness! It was heaven on earth. We sat on the patio and have the view of the bay and the hills! They gave us blankets to put around our legs. the whole experience was totally amazing!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I go here every summer and am always pleased with everything. What a great drive to get there and great meals and service. Wonderful setting and view. If you want a table instead of a booth be sure to ask and always make a reservation. Parking available on the street in front. Not an inexpensive to go but worth the experience. Unbelievable wine selection all stored in a cool and dry environment. Professional service for sure. Main courses in the $32 range.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

We were seated outside on a nice cool sunny day, It was like sitting up on the canopy of trees. The food and service was really good. I would definitely visit again if I find myself in that area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

For anyone traveling through the scenic area of Samish Bay or Chuckanut Drive, this is a must eat restaurant! It is pricey, and the food and service delivers! The view is so impressive, with linen tables and great wine pairings. Make it a stop for the most wonderful experience, well worth the price!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

My visit to the Oyster Bar was memorable for sure, between the gorgeous scenery we became a part of from our outdoor perch to the tastily prepared menu items and on-point service. Sitting on the deck was especially nice because of the train that happens by from time to time at sea level, below us. It's true that the tables are close together and a loud group adjacent to my husband and me was a bit distracting, but the sensational hazelnut sherry aperatif we ordered along with the lovely baked oysters and other morsels kept our attention. Our waitress was kind when we asked to move to a new table once a next-door couple vacated, and the manager did the right thing in mailing my husband's sunglasses that he had left on the table back to us in our home (out of the state). So that was rather gratifying too. Thanks, Oyster Bar!

Date of visit: July 2018