“Fast and Tasty”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #73 of 197 Restaurants in Bremerton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love the subs here, especially the veggie with hot peppers. They are filling, tasty and cheap and they make them very quickly. The restaurant was clean but seating is limited. There are a handful of outdoor seats. About a 5-10 minute walk from the Puget Sound Naval Museum and the USS Turner Joy.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

i love Jimmy Johns subs.. best flavor and always fresh.. I think they have the best bread for subs over everyone else

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have enjoyed Jimmy John's in Bremerton since it opened. I have always loved their delicious sandwiches and customer service. Sunday August 27, 2017 around 6 pm I walked into Jimmy John's and had terrible service by the only male employee working. I ordered a veggie and a BLT sandwich. I wanted the avocado spread on the BLT and not on the Veggie. The Male employee said he couldn't do it. (There was no other customers in the restaurant.) I told him that I had been a customer for years and that they always do it. He said that it was against policy. He then said for a quarter he could do it. I could not believe his response. My wife was waiting in the car and loves Jimmy Johns. I completed the order without the substitution. When I left Jimmy Johns I was so mad at myself for not telling this 20 something clean cut lack of customer service employee to take his sandwich and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I will not return to Jimmy Johns in Bremerton until this employee is fired or retrained.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

JJ is great for a quick sandwich- the Italian is my favorite. My daughters love their pickles!

There is usually parking in the public lot nearby which makes it easy to stop in for a sandwich!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

If you're looking for a great sandwich before or after a movie next door, this is the place. Great value and great tasting sandwiches!