“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Love this place, great varied menu, staff is friendly and food is always in point. Burgers are generously beefy, salads are fresh, fish and chips are crispy and the craft beers and cocktails always make everything taste better. They do get a good lunch rush so don't be in a hurry.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

We had the smoked brisket sandwich and the seafood cobb salad. Both were very good. There are a number of other items on the menu we wanted to try...definitely will visit again. The breakfast caesar drink looks amazing. Check out their website to see a picture of this mammoth sized drink with breakfast skewered on it.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Anything you order will be delightful,from burgers to all kinds of specialty plates(oyster shooters,etc) to enjoyable breakfasts as well. Well drinks and micro brews are abundant! Take time to enjoy the surroundings and warm people.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch as we had heard really good things about this tavern, but never tried it.
My only complaint is the noise level.
I had the best fish tacos (Mahi) I have ever eaten and I love fish tacos and order them everywhere. Many choices of fish. Served with a number of different sauces you add yourself.
Also served with sweet potato fries.
Husband had cheese steak. Nothing like a Philly cheesesteak, but for once he didn't care.
Portions were enormous making the price downright inexpensive. We each took half our meal home, a first for my spouse.

1  Thank Begete55
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in burlington. The food is fresh and very flavorful. The staff is very friendly and efficient. I will be returning here at least once a week.

Date of visit: February 2017