“Breakfasts Are Wonderful at Train Wreck”
Review of Train Wreck

Train Wreck
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I love eating breakfast on Sunday mornings at Train Wreck Bar & Grill. Both the food and service are great. Funny thing is that I have not had any drinks here, but the reactions of everyone else, they must be good.

I always sit at the bar because there I do not have to wait for a seat. It is ALWAYS crowded here. So I would guess 15 / 20 minutes if you had to wait.

I think anyone would really enjoy Train Wreck Bar & Grill.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant thanks to trip advisor. We were traveling through the area to North Cascades National Park. My husband was happy with the beer selection. I had a beautiful looking green salad, the homemade potato salad was tasty, and the beef brisket sandwich was excellent. The service was very good and there was no wait to be seated.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Had occasion to dine here this past weekend on both Saturday and Sunday night. Saturday night was packed, noisy and energetic. We took seats at the bar. Started with brisket fritters. Very tasty. Followed that with the smoked brisket sandwich. Matched with a stout. Perfect. The bar tender recommended a local bourbon, which was quite good. Sunday night was much quieter. Found room at a table. Tried the spaghetti and meatballs. Enjoyed it. Will definitely drop in again when in the area.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Train Wreck always serves up a great meal!!! We get up to the area once a year (or so) and always stop by. This time was no different. The food was great. The only reason for a 4 rating was the service. Both visits left us a bit disappointed with the service. Regardless, we will be back!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

read the reviews here on trip advisor and was very happy I found this place. Great food, Great selection of beer, and whisky (scotch), and Bourbon.
Staff very friendly.