“Well named for fun”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are in the back, where it was little quieter. Onion rings to start with, hot and crunchy with a delish dip. Reuben with onions and mushrooms made my guys èyes roll back, the deliciously hot horseradish aoili on the side hit the spot divinely. I had Greek salad with prawns, the dressing was not overused, the prawns were lightly seasoned and not overcooked. What a great surprise, in the 1.5 hour dinner we felt and heard 3 trains go by. Undisturbing our experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was good and the place was packed, so it is obviously a
Burlington favorite for locals. But, for a visitor just passing through, the servers were in such a big hurry they seemed put out by requests for a knife, sugar for my ice tea, and a refill of my tea. I would probably go to Olive Garden the next time I'm in Burlington.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I love eating breakfast on Sunday mornings at Train Wreck Bar & Grill. Both the food and service are great. Funny thing is that I have not had any drinks here, but the reactions of everyone else, they must be good.

I always sit at the bar because there I do not have to wait for a seat. It is ALWAYS crowded here. So I would guess 15 / 20 minutes if you had to wait.

I think anyone would really enjoy Train Wreck Bar & Grill.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant thanks to trip advisor. We were traveling through the area to North Cascades National Park. My husband was happy with the beer selection. I had a beautiful looking green salad, the homemade potato salad was tasty, and the beef brisket sandwich was excellent. The service was very good and there was no wait to be seated.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Had occasion to dine here this past weekend on both Saturday and Sunday night. Saturday night was packed, noisy and energetic. We took seats at the bar. Started with brisket fritters. Very tasty. Followed that with the smoked brisket sandwich. Matched with a stout. Perfect. The bar tender recommended a local bourbon, which was quite good. Sunday night was much quieter. Found room at a table. Tried the spaghetti and meatballs. Enjoyed it. Will definitely drop in again when in the area.