“Easter Brunch”

Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Seasonal hours may vary. We are open until 10 p.M, but we close at 9 p.M during the Winter.
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

We come here often for Sunday brunch which is Priced Right for seniors and offers pretty good choices. Priester it take it up a notch or two have excellent prime rib super sized shrimp and a few other nice Editions. The keeps us coming back is the service. Everyone from Super efficient and pleasant Busboys to the excellent attentiveness by the wait staff deserve High marks.

TeamAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hi Bill B!

Thank you for being our guests! Our Sunday brunch has become a favorite for many, and for our Easter Sunday brunch we add even a few more great choices! As you mentioned, we do enjoy all the comments we receive about the high quality and selections in our Sunday brunch, and priced very well for everyone. It truly is a team effort here Bill, we do work hard as a team to make each guest experience a great one, comments like yours make it all worthwhile.

The Team At Bob's

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Always a good choice for a variety of burgers and specialty sandwiches their fish and chips are delicious too.

TeamAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Hi Patricia!

Thank you for being our guest! Freshest available ingredients plus an awesome team, we do our best to make each guest experience a great one!

The Team At Bob's!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Best Tomato and Basil soup I have ever tasted. I ordered the Senior plate of Fish and Chips. Indications were that it was 2/3 of the regular order. However, it was actually only 2 pieces of fish, as opposed to 3 in the regular order, and nothing else. Chips? No Coleslaw? No Tartar sauce? No

TeamAtBobs, Owner at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Hi sillygirl991!

Thank you for being our guest! Sure I'm a little biased, but our soups are awesome. Started early each morning, by the time lunch arrives, our soups of the day are hot and delicious.
Your Senior Fish and Chips most certainly should have included the other options of the entree (choice of: french fries, jo jo's, small green salad, homemade potato salad or a cup of soup) and unless requested not to include them, are a part of each order.
This is very puzzling to us sillygirl991, and we are looking into this. I have a vested interest in making sure each order is what our guests expect, my name is Jon and I am an owner of the restaurant.
If you'd like to sillygirl991, give me a call at the restaurant (360-757-9097) Wednesday, and I should have understanding of what may have happened with your order.

Jon-

Reviewed March 20, 2017

We stopped at Bob’s on Sunday for lunch, I guess they have a Sunday Brunch buffet but we came for the burgers.

Service was good, we had Kira, she was pleasant. I had the Jalapeno Poppers Burger and it had a lot of yummy jalapenos and it was very tasty.
The fries were OK, a little dry but the burger was outstanding.

My husband had the Turkey, cranberry burger, which he enjoyed as well.

Overall, I’m glad we stopped here, and will stop in there again on our next trip south.

CasAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Hi F_Canadian_A!

Thank you for being our guest Sunday on your trip south of the line! We have a lot of great guest from Canada that stop in for our gourmet burger options, or on Sunday, make a few trips through our Sunday brunch. It's truly a team effort here at Bob's and want to thank you for recognizing Kira, comments like yours make it all worth while.

We look forward to your next visit, it will be our pleasure to serve you as our guest again!

The Team At Bob's

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Bob's was packed when we arrived on a Saturday evening. It's obvious that it is a local favorite. The service was great....prompt, friendly and competent. Every staff member that I talked with had the same characteristics.

We ordered a variety of offerings from burgers to vegetarian and were all pleased with the food we received. All things considered, it was a great experience.

I have to comment on one other thing....hospitality. I stayed at this fun place to watch the UW play football. Now mind you I'm for the original UW...Wisconsin!! They were playing in the Big 10 Championship game that night. The staff graciously put the game on a TV near our booth so I could watch during dinner, but also did the same for me in the bar after the rest of my party finished and left...I stayed and watched in the bar. I met some nice people who were all friendly toward my team and the bartenders took good care of me and interacted regularly with me.

This was a wonderful experience. The only downer....my team lost.

Casey H, Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Hi UpNorth!

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your great experience with the TripAdvisor community! We work very hard as a team at Bob's, to make each guest experience a great one. As you have mentioned, great service, hospitality, and food, are each opportunities for us to show why Bob's is a wonderful place for our guests to relax, refresh and renew.

Known for our gourmet burgers, or as you put it "Burger Heaven" (thank you!), we also have a great selection of steaks, sandwiches, salads and desserts, including a fantastic breakfast menu that is the choice of many, for the tastiest way to start their day. All that, plus our great bar area that you enjoyed, and our incredible Sunday brunch, well, we like to think that we have something for just about everyone.

Again, it was our pleasure to have you as our guest UpNorth, and we look forward to your next visit with us!

The Team At Bob's-