“Not for me”

Dn pedro taqueria
Ranked #35 of 64 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed January 17, 2016

I don't want to bash the place. The food is cheap, and tasted ok, and I lived. The atmosphere is way too authentic mexican, as was the food. And the food didn't sit all that well. I went there with my father and brother, and they felt the same way. There are better choices on the same street for this kind of food that I really like.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

My son loves the bean burrito but it tends to come in different sizes depending on who is cooking! We even tried asking for a large one just to check. The breakfast burritos are all great! Be warned about ordering breakfast after noon the cooks always over cook the eggs and hash browns! odd meat tacos usually taste great!

Reviewed July 2, 2015

We've eaten her a few times and except for some dry chicken items, the food has always been authentic and delicious. Items like the beef stew with tender chunks of beef, carrots and a delicious piece of corn in a slow stewed broth with warm tortillas are so delicious. If you like Menudo, they make it low and slow here. Not disappointing at all.The tongue tacos are another outstanding item you should try. Not sure about the entire menu as it is rather big. Drive thru available too.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

New, best place to eat in Washougal...maybe the only place! Nice staff, they cleaned up the "Colonel Chicken" that used to roost on the site and the food is marvelous. Just off the State 14 so no excuse not to swing by...they are open till midnight! clean, crisp Mexican food at it's best.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went to Don Pedro’s early on a Sunday morning for breakfast. The place was clean but empty. I ordered the Manchaca and my wife ordered the Huevos Rancheros. Both were good and fast. We are anxious to go back and try the tacos. I wish they had their liquor license.