“Good choice for pastry & coffee”
Review of anjou bakery

anjou bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cashmere
Description: Award Winning Artisan Products.
Description: Award Winning Artisan Products.
Reviewed July 25, 2015

Enjoyed a pastry with friends. Lots of choices to satisfy the sweet tooth. Specialty pastries not run of the mill doughnuts and cookies.

Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I love riding our bikes here from wenatchee. It's a beautiful ride and fun to have a destination with yummy rewards waiting. They only have a few options but everything is delicious. Customer service is marginal however. Today I bought $25 of pastries to take home and was rudely told a glass of ice water would be $1.

4  Thank rjjorgen
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Stopped inn for a quick bite and coffee before heading home, It smelled really good inside, Had a Ham and egg baguette and coffee, The Ham and Egg Baguette was unique, it had sliced up boiled eggs which was pretty good. But the young person at counter was quite rude and curt. My wife ask for a cup for a glass of water and his response was, "there right next to the sink, you just place it under the faucet and turn it on" and when I asked for some Splenda or artificial sweetener he said " We don't have that stuff hear, we have Raw sugar" I said I'm a Diabetic and that's not a good choice for me, he just turned and walked away.

3  Thank jeff S
Reviewed April 15, 2015

I was introduced to this bakery by good friends who live in Cashmere. I have traveled all over Europe and delight in especially fantastic bakery offerings. Anjou was everything I could have hoped for. I had their pear pastry and came back and ordered two more a couple of days later when I was leaving Cashmere AND purchased a gift certificate for our friends as a thank you.

Reviewed September 11, 2014

We were heading out of Wenatchee in the morning and really wanted to get going without knowing a good spot to stop for espresso and pastry in town. So we left, hoping for the best along the way and low and behold there was Anjou Bakery. Perfect. Everything was homemade and very good. They really know how to bake bread and pastries in the French style (read: lots of butter and delicious). We ate stuff there and got granola and a loaf of bread to go. Yum. Thanks Anjou!!

1  Thank TofuRangler