“Average, all the way around.”
Review of Peper's 49er

Peper's 49er
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 4, 2018

If you like puffy omelets, this is not the place for you. They're made in that thinly fried egg variety that drives some people nuts.

Food quality and presentation are both average. The service was good, however, and they got food to us quickly.

I'd eat here again, but wouldn't relish the thought.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Perfect service! Wonderful food right down to the dessert. I had steak, fiance had Salisbury steak both were perfectly cooked.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

My wife and I have been stopping by this restaurant between Seattle and Portland for years for just one food item, that being their bread pudding. We learned years ago the recipe was from one owner's grandmother and is copied by the Blue Boy Restaurant in Arlington, WA owned by a relative. We tried the Blue Boy bread pudding but it's not as good as the 49er's. Don't know why. In any case, if you are a fan of bread pudding then you must stop at the 49er and order it to eat there or as take out (we used to get T/O for my in-laws as they enjoyed it, too). Ambrosia!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

I went to eat but the things was not as I expected so I'm not going back anymore
There... Not highly recommend

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Peper's compares with a Dennys restaurant but is family local. The food is good and plentiful comfort food. My issue is that it has a fairly high fat menu. Always check pout the specials.