“The place for a meal or drinks when in Castle Rock”

Parker's Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2018

This place has great service. I really enjoyed the Cider, and I had the steak with garlic mash potatoes. Right off of I-5 to boot and across the street from the motel!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I would suggest that unless you are REALLY hungry you might want to SPLIT one of their burgers as they are HUGE—and VERY good! Glad we found this as it is the perfect place to stop on the way between Portland and Seattle!! Service was outstanding although the kitchen was a bit behind and it did take a while...worth the wait!!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

If you looking for a good steak or burgers, Parker's Restaurant & Brewery is the place to go! If you are wanting a yummy cocktail or maybe a beer head into the bar or just order from your table in the restaurant. Don't forget dessert! They always have the most delicious pie!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I love to go to Parker's when I am visiting Castle Rock. They have great people employed who enjoy giving good service and great food. I love their seafood and their crab louie or bay shrimp salads come with generous portions. If you are a lover of pies and cheesecake's Parkers is your place. FYI the bar serves great cocktails and the service in the bar for food is excellent.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

This is the 4th year we have met friends here for our annual lunch together. From the previous review 2 weeks ago, I was concerned that quality had dropped. Compared to city restaurant prices, this is a breath of fresh air. The Chef Salad was huge with generous amounts of turkey, ham, and cheese in addition to the egg and cucumber. The cheesecake slice was enormous and enough for 4 to dig in for bites.