“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Downtown Chelan

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laurie A
“Great location”
Reviewed September 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A little constructive criticism... I would have liked the owner to be a little more proactive in communication. I had to request information on what to do upon my arrival. I would have liked the notebook of local info in the condo to be more up to date. The WiFi information was out of date and the person to call for help sounded surprised that they were the help #. In the end and a little research on their part they got it sorted for me. I would've liked to know the expectations on how to leave the condo. Towels, dishes etc.

Overall it was a great place to stay. The pool, the location, the decor/furniture was lovely.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing