“Taste of Italy”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tomato Bros. Is a casual family-style Italian Restaurant located in Clarkston, Washington. With fun features such as paper tablecloths and crayons, an open kitchen with a wood-fired brick oven and our sports lounge, there is something for everyone. From our succulent Gorgonzola Tenderloin to our Bone-In Rib Eye Steak, our Kansas City Steaks are truly the best around. For the pasta lovers, we have incredible signature dishes such as Chicken Mostaccioli and Pancetta Asparagi. For those eating lighter we proudly offer our Ideal Protein menu which features some of our favored dishes in a healthier option. We also proudly offer gluten free pasta as an alternative. Our Tomato Lounge has a unique atmosphere about it and allows us to boast about having the best happy hour around, 4-6pm each afternoon which includes half price: draft beers, house made Sangria and Clamdiggers, well drinks and small bite appetizers. And with our 12 rotating tap beers and 12 TVs, we're sure to please all sports fans! Wine Down Wednesday has taken Wednesday from just another week day to our favorite day of the week with 40% off all bottled wine. And when you have the largest wine cellar in the Valley, 40% off is the best deal around! The Sunday Grand Buffet, which runs from 11am to 3pm on Sunday's, features a breakfast brunch with an omelet station and a crepe station, a salad bar, Bite Size Steak and Bite Size Portabella Mushrooms, a variety of pasta options and much more. With seating for more than 300, we specialize in large party reservations and have several options for groups. So when planning a birthday party, anniversary, class reunion, rehearsal dinner, or business gathering call us and we'll make it easy on you!
Reviewed August 5, 2015

We totally enjoyed our dinner at Tomato Brothers. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was most tasty and generous in serving size. We enjoyed the lasagna and the calzone. The ambiance was delightful. We took our left overs for dinner the next day. The experience was well worth the price, which was not high.

Date of visit: August 2015
Natalie E, Owner at Tomato Bros., responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

It sounds like the kitchen did a great job with the lasagna and calzone, and that's great to hear, Elizabeth. They'll be glad that you guys got to enjoy some leftovers, too! I'll also be sure to let the rest of the team know that they provided you with great, friendly service. I'm looking forward to your next meal here!

Reviewed July 29, 2015

We sat on patio with our 2 dogs. Service was outstanding as well as the food. My New Jersey husband, who is a snob when it comes to pizza, was totally blown away by how good it was. I had the Caprese Stack with grilled salmon and it was wonderful. We are in Clarkston for a week and will def be going back.

Date of visit: July 2015
Natalie E, Owner at Tomato Bros., responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

High praise from your native New Jersey husband? You just made our day, Judy. I'm so glad that you and your husband both enjoyed your meals here -- and it's even better that you brought your dogs along to dine with you. I hope to see all four of you in for another meal before you leave!

Best,

Reviewed July 28, 2015

Took my sister and brother in law for dinner! Outstanding meal, service and ambiance! Great place for all for lunch and dinner. Food is superb and wait staff is excellent!

Date of visit: July 2015
Natalie E, Owner at Tomato Bros., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2015

Superb food and an excellent waitstaff? That's some high praise, and I'm beyond glad that you think so! Knowing that you and your family enjoyed your meal here is just awesome -- thank you for taking the time to let me know how we're doing.

Hope to see you guys in for a meal again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Great place for drinks and snacks with your crew. I have had dinner a couple of times and it was also good. Have not had the pizza though.

Date of visit: July 2015
Natalie E, Owner at Tomato Bros., responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

I'm so pleased to see that you and your crew enjoyed your drinks and snacks! It's awesome that you've enjoyed your previous meals here, too -- thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us.

I look forward to the next time you join us for a meal!

Reviewed July 7, 2015

the pizza was really not good. I took my daughters and their friend (7-9) for pizza. we ordered plain jane pepperoni. it was not good. way too greasy. the kids even did not like it. I had to explain it was rude to complain out loud about the food while we were still in the restaurant. calamari was more grease and bread than squid.
service was efficient and pleasant.
we went to dairy queen for dessert.

Date of visit: June 2015