All reviewsyogurtcottage caferoom was cleanan extra blanketstay there againjacuzzi suitefront desk managerwaffle makerhard boiled eggsrooms are largecheck in was easythe ground floorjets
Reviewed August 8, 2016

We stopped over night on our way to the Washington Peninsula. It is close to the Cle Elum Bakery and to Owens Meats. (East of those locations). Our room was spacious and very clean. The beds were comfortable. The lobby was nice and we were checked in quickly. The only downside was their breakfast - it wasn't anything special. Cold hard boiled eggs, cereal, some pastry, and a waffle maker. Good coffee however!

Room Tip: It is right off the main drag of town. Take exit 85. The lobby is by the road so the rooms are back farther and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Econo Lodge at the beginning of July on our way from Wenatchee to Port Angeles. We were too tired to drive after a day full of baseball tournaments. So it worked great for us. Hotel is clean and has all necessities there for you. Had dinner across the street at the Cottage Cafe which was pretty decent and inexpensive. However, the continental breakfast at the hotel needs to have more variety and fresher assortment of food. Also no milk alternatives or non-dairy items. I don't know how old were the boiled eggs, cause when my husband peeled one and bit into it he had to run outside and spit it out and it smelled really bad. Well, kids had yogurt and bananas.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Spent a night in Cle Elum on my way to Eastern Oregon and found the Econo Lodge quite nice. My room was big and the AC worked perfectly! The front desk person was very customer focused and you can tell he wants his guests to enjoy their stay. I found the motel to be very reasonably priced especially during the long 4th of July weekend.

I would recommend the Econo Lodge in Cle Elum. Plus I liked that it was super quiet!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2016

The times we stayed there the staff always made sure that we were in a room to suit our needs. My husband is disabled so the ground floor is a must (no elevator available), strong wifi signal and of course the waffle breakfast.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed June 12, 2016

Staff very professional and accommodating ! Thank you guys Free Continental Breakfast was very pleasant and nice variety of breakfast items from hot waffles to breakfast cerial and bagels toast or breakfast rolls again thanks.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family