All reviews yogurt cottage cafe room was clean an extra blanket stay there again jacuzzi suite front desk manager waffle maker hard boiled eggs rooms are large check in was easy the ground floor jets
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

At the last minute we decided to look for a place to stay in Cle Elum. Other members of our group stayed in a B&B that they booked in advance. We ended up at the Econo Lodge and it was good. Friendly service at the front desk. The room was clean, maybe a bit outdated but nothing to worry about.
Good wifi, good air conditioning, good beds. The fridge was a bit noisy. We had a good stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017

My husband and I realized we would not make it all the way back to our home in Snohomish County, WA and so we booked this hotel while en route. Large room was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. Good continental breakfast. You could do far worse, and the town itself is in a beautiful location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

We needed to get a hotel because we were too tired to drive all the way back to Spokane from Seattle, looked in North Bend, and booked online through Choice Hotels. Overall it was a good choice. Our 2-queen room was large, had a sofa, table and chairs, refrigerator and microwave, separate toilet tub/shower with sink in room. There was no lighting in the half of the room by the windows so it was very dark. There is no elevator to the second floor. Breakfast was waffles, 2 cold cereals, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, breads... The orange juice was sludgy-turns out the concentrate had settled to the bottom and that was all that was left. The clerk pointed out that it was almost 9 (end of breakfast). But then she changed her attitude and sincerely offered to make me fresh juice. The towels were clean, soft, and budget-sized. I suspect that the management has made a lot of effort to upgrade the facilities and strives to maintain an adequate level of service with as lean a staff a possible. It is hard to write a review because it basically feels like a below average place being turned into a definitely average place. I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I'm very disappointed to report the worst customer service experience I have ever had. My husband and I booked a one night stay at Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, WA on Saturday, August 26 for $103.77.
We are flying to Seattle from Chicago for a wedding. Today, we were told that the wedding location had been changed. I called to either cancel or change our reservation to another Choice hotel in Seattle where the wedding is now located.

The first person I spoke to was extremely rude, and continued to cut me off and interrupt me, repeatedly saying that the confirmation email said no returns. When I called and spoke with someone else, he was more professional. However, he asked me for my address and email for "confirmation purposes." Immediately after hanging up I received an email that I'm now a member of Choice Privileges membership which I do not appreciate.

We would have never booked this hotel if we knew this was non-refundable, and I have never heard of a hotel not honoring a cancellation or exchange almost 3 months ahead of the date.

Choice Hotels do not put the customer first, and clearly do not invest in customer service. I usually never write reviews, but I just hope other potential guests do not have to go through the same unprofessional, terrible service. Nobody wants to stay somewhere were they'll be tricked, nickle and dimed, and disrespected. Choice Hotels have lost us as guests forever.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2017

This Econo Lodge was an excellent choice for our overnight stay. There was a slight issue with the room we were assigned and the clerk on duty immediately gave us other options. Room was very clean, bed comfortable and breakfast was great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple