“Great!!”
Review of Mandarin Garden - CLOSED

Mandarin Garden
Cuisines: Asian
Description: On Google. Search "Mandarin Garden, Colville, WA"
Description: On Google. Search "Mandarin Garden, Colville, WA"
Reviewed June 29, 2016

We love the food and try to eat there as often as possible. We usually call ahead and get it to go. We eat the sweet and sour chicken and pork. Eggrolls are great. We don't eat at the restaurant much.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

This was our only option open Friday night, food is really good the place looks old, I suggest you try this restaurant. Good price

Reviewed September 17, 2015

OK.. I read the reviews and was skeptical of this place, but saw that they were under new ownership, and since I needed a Chinese fix in the worst way, I rolled the dice and for once was glad that I stopped in.
I was politely greeted, and quickly seated. The décor is a bit dated, but let's face it, a lot of the places around here look like they are stuck in the '70's or earlier!
My order was taken quickly, and the Hot and Sour soup arrived quickly, with the main meal (Spicy Beef) right behind it.
The Hot and Sour soup was about spot on taste and temperature wise: It had a good balance of flavors. The vegetables were nicely crunchy. The only thing I can fault it for, is that it had a niggardly amount of Tofu in it, and it could have used a bit more ingredients in general.
Still, it's an excellent effort, and I would put it at an 8 of 10.
The Spicy Beef was excellent in its presentation! Taste was great, and the vegetables were still crunchy. The sauce had a nice balance of taste in it. The Steamed Rice was OK... This is my only criticism: Had it been served with a Fried Rice, the meal would have been perfect! I didn't ask if I could have upgraded the rice for an extra fee...
The Egg Roll was likewise piping hot, and generously stuffed with good ingredients.
I'll give the meal a 7 to 8, it would have been a 9 with Fried Rice.
I think the portion was a bit small for the price ($8.95), but again, what I got was mostly really good quality, and the portion size is forgivable.
Would I go back again? Absolutely!

1  Thank Tom-H98532
Reviewed June 25, 2015

Under new ownership. Clean, good food and plenty of it. Offers a variety of chinese-american cuisine and some american dishes.

Reviewed June 13, 2015

The food is even better than the old mandarin garden. The new ownership has changed the menu somewhat to include more variety. I especially enjoyed the Monglian Beef. I wish them the best.

2  Thank Linda J