“Really nice and definitely worth the price !”

Northwest Classic Daysailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering 3-hour day-sails aboard Classic Wooden Sloop "Aura" from May to October, departing from the Deer Harbor Marina. Learn to sail, steer and handle llines as much or as little as you desire. Bring food for a floating picnic. We will navigate through the scenic heart of the San Juans. Maximum 6 people. It's beautiful out there!
Reviewed August 3, 2016

My wife and I were the only ones on the boat with the captain on a beautiful afternoon sail . Weather was perfect for sailing - sunny , good wind and perfect temperature , just make sure you bring some sunscreen if you don't have any hair :-)
The captain was great , the boat was nice and the trip around a bunch of the islands was really cool . Definitely worth the price and I would go again if we're ever back on Orcas Island .

All reviews
"ferry"
in 3 reviews
"passengers"

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Lovely sunset cruise. We would do it again in a heartbeat. If you like, bring appetizers. The Captain made the whole beautiful trip even better with his local knowledge.

1  Thank kekirkeby
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

What a treat this was to take a boat out for an evening sail. Another couple also booked which was fine, we enjoyed their company. My husband and I booked a sail departing at 4:30 and enjoyed great weather and great sailing. The captain, Ward, was very easy going and made sure we all got a chance to sail. We loved it!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

This is for ALL ages. I had my elderly parents (70+) and a young adult and teenager in our party. Ward was amazing at gearing the trip towards everyone. He let our 14-year old son steer and taught him some sailings basic. He was kind, funny, informative. Highly recommend this trip.