Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
US$47
Hotels.comUS$50
PricelineUS$58
eDreamsUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Very very tired can put up with that BUT not the cleanseness - wash hand basin cracked and was so dirty didn't even clean my teeth - shower good and hot., poured boiling water over the floor before we showered. Blanket on the bed was filthy - friends bathroom had no extractor fan and no light, they were moved to another unit, the wash hand basin was covered In Black hair not been cleaned. The pool was green and dirty - outside areas dirty and stained, pool area very neglected. The staff were very good in dealing with the complaints. It appears the motel has only just been taken over and they are trying to get things sorted. I did explain they need to get the place cleaned to attract people, new tvs come 2nd to cleanseness , as I said you certainly get what you pay for at this motel

Room tip: Check before you pay - I can not rate this motel for cleanliness or value
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Banskia
Reviewed April 2, 2016

For the $$$ not bad value, considering my normal hotel asked a stupid amount of money, due to the football playing in town on a Saturday. I found the room quite clean, I actually inspected it before handing over the cash. It is run down though, no question about it, showing the owners have good cleaners, but no plan or idea on keeping the rooms up to date. Walked in to find the aircon turned down to 16 degree's, because it hardly works.
I stayed in a deluxe room, but wouldn't like to even inspect the budget, but they are only $65! For a overnighter, not bad, but serious depression would kick in, if having to face more then a couple of days. If desperate, stay here, but would suggest checking around for better for a few dollars more.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Suggest you avoid staying here, it was cheap for a reason!
We received an "upgrade" & were given a room next to a very noisy & annoying ventilation unit that was consistently noisy & got worse. We initially thought an airplane was circling above & we complained 3 times as we were concerned it was a safety hazard (ie may overheat), staff were indifferent & weren't keen to rectify, nothing happened over our 3 night stay.
The room needed a proper clean & scrub down, garden area untidy & entrance filthy, needs a major overhaul.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

Booked and paid for this place online a couple of months before coming here. Worst mistake ever. It would have to be one of the worst motel rooms I've ever seen. The only way you would use one of the rooms is if you picked up a street hooker and you only needed the room for an hour...that's the sort of place this is...a pay by the hour hotel.
I stayed in the room long enough to jump online and book somewhere else.
DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank darrenbecker
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

In this case I paid xx $80 for the night, boy I should've seen that as a warning sign, it was so run down that even the towel rain on the wall had been snapped off, the paint was peeling off the walls the aircon unit was broken the room was filled with flies, there's cracks all up and down the walls, oh and the most stupid thing I've ever seen, ANYONE OUT SIDE YOUR ROOM CAN TURN ON YOUR INSIDE LIGHTS!! That's right who ever is walking past out side can't turn on your inside lights and see exactly what's you're doing in your room and what you have in there!!!

Date of stay: February 2016