Stayed at Smugglers for a week with wife and two children. Excellent place for families as there were a lot of other kids around. Pool, tennis court, hot tub, nightly fire pit, a marina right there and a little over a mile to town of Eastsound. Our two bedroom "villa" was in good shape with a very good kitchen and a washer/dryer. One of the beds could have used a new mattress though. Smugglers is right near the airport so you have to get used to take-offs and landing by propeller planes during the day but it's not really a big deal. Also, nice owners who were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Villa Resort on Orcas Island is a collection of 20 2-bedroom waterfront condo-homes - clean and comfy - perfect for young families and old friends - casual and calm. Smugglers is the perfect island vacation location - Incredible waterfront views, walk out beach, heated pool, hot tubs, nightly beach fire, amazing lingering sunsets, walking distance to quaint Eastsound Village, easy drive to Moran State park, kayak tours and whale watching depart from our dock, Dish TV, WiFi, real homes with full baths and kitchens, well equipped including laundry. Please call us soon. Thanks ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Villa Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Villa Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA