“Lucky Suburbia”
Review of Ono Poke

Ono Poke
Ranked #27 of 147 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed July 17, 2017

My coworker is Hawaiian and recommended this place since I was complaining about the lack of good poke in 'northern Seattle' area (more options in and outside Portland, OR surprisingly). Anyway, this place is a total jackpot for us in the suburbs. This place is so good. They sell out faster than I anticipated. We are big fans of the traditional poke and shoyu (but they have other items) and this place didn't disappoint (good quality fish). You have several portion sizing options to choose from (we got 2 large poke bowls to-go, sharable in our case with rice and we chose seaweed salad instead of edamame). Not cheap, but reasonably priced for the quality of the dishes. By the way, I have to add this place has a friendly crew. We will return.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Top rated poke in Seattle - for good reason. It's the subtle things that set one raw fish apart from another. Here at Ono Poke, they all come together for the best Poke bowl I've had east of Oahu. Top Notch! El Lobo Tip: ask them, and just get what they tell you to get (:

1  Thank ElLoboDePlaya
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Simple, fresh and delicious. Nice variety of fish. Owners/staff very warm and welcoming. Ample parking and seating. Very busy but quick and efficient service.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

I've been to Ono Poke several times now and the spicy poke is amazing. It's as good as the poke I've enjoyed at my favorite local fish market in Koloa on Kauai, and that's high praise indeed.
With all the hard surfaces it can be a bit noisy so I stick with take-out. The young high school aged kids behind the counter are young and inexperienced so don't expect a great deal of professionalism from them. Mom and dad are working too so they are well supervised.
My best recommendation is to pick up a pound of spicy poke and a half pound of edamame. Take them home and serve over your own fresh greens.
Heaven!

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This is it! Best and most authentic poke not if not on a Hawaiian island.
We had bowls with spicy tuna and tako with rice, salad, and seaweed salad, but there is a variety of great food here.
Worth the drive to find it.
Clean, clean and super friendly.
I will be back!