“Delicious seafood”
Review of Salt & Iron

Salt & Iron
Reserve with OpenTable
Salt & Iron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Salt & Iron, Edmonds' first and only Steak and Oyster house brings new life into the downtown core. Join us for freshly harvested oysters and premium cuts of steak. In addition, the menu boasts seasonal dishes with grilled landfood and seafood. Sidewalk seating also available for those sunny Northwest days and warm comfortable evenings!
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stopped in here while in town for a work conference. My husband had the seafood chowder and said it's the best he's ever had. I had the halibut and it was amazing. It was a very large portion, I was stuffed. We sat at the bar and the bartenders were awesome. I was skeptical about the salmon crudo and decided not to order it. The bartender said it was too good not to try and brought it out for us to try....and it was delicious! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

A beautiful day outside + good food + bright, modern decor + decent service = great lunch. We had roasted oysters, a shrimp poboy and the smelt, which was our favorite dish. The herb fries were really good--and I'm not a fry fan.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I loved the Seafood Frittada. Our party ordered their fresh oysters and really enjoyed them, as well as the the cheese burger was also recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

An exceptional restaurant. Food beautifully prepared, very flavorful and plentiful. On the expensive side. Indoor and outdoor seating, full bar. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This cut of meat had been only available to meat cutters in the past and they would have small abundance when pot roasts where on sale and take home for themselves at the pot roast price known as a poor mans tenderloin .It had been a while since I tried this cut so My wife and I gave it a go. We know it has to be on the rare side or it will get very chewy quick. Asked for barely medium was browned and raw red felt like a cannibal my wife insisted we both send back for some more heat came back slightly cooked more finished it off after ripping it apart with the steak knife. I toatly blame myself for ordering this cut. When I was young my dad would cut this into chunks and marinate in teriyaki sauce for a few days out on a stick and grill this was pretty good. If you like your meat blood red go for it you will enjoy the flavor we will spend the extra 10 bucks and get the tenderloin next time service was great as always

Been to Salt & Iron? Share your experiences!