All reviews first choice free breakfast night's sleep in town room was clean off the highway place to stay excellent stay front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful fitness center oatmeal nice breakfast other hotels ihop duvet perkins
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Very well appointed. Extremely clean; new. Great location to get back on the road. Would stay there again. Nice roomy shower, hot water always, tall shower heads. All the important things. We left right after breakfast but could’ve stayed all day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Although our visit was only overnight—it was very comfortable and quiet. Bathroom size was large and adequate for our needs. Our room consisted of 2 queen beds, a closet with mirrored door, dresser, desk and tv (no mini fridge). Beds were great quality, comfortable and clean.

Breakfast was a surprise...I am pretty picky and the spread was vast so I managed to leave full. Can’t wait to return with my kids because they can make their own fresh waffles and utilize the pool.

Will be back soon and will highly recommend if staying in Ellensburg!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018

I feel fortunate to have this Hampton Inn in Ellensburg, where I have friends in the area to visit! It is very classy, a safe and comfortable environment! While there are many places to visit locally, the central location makes it easy to visit other locations in Yakima and Cle Elum.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 875terrih
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Finding only this hotel & one other (being full) in the Ellensburg area with a decent rating, we were forced to rent a room here for 2 nights at $200 per night. No refrigerator, no microwave. Room was extremely clean. Hotel seemed to be in a safe area. But $200 per night is totally unreasonable compared to the rates for other lodging choices in this area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank iamnartgirl
Reviewed April 26, 2018

The location of this Hampton Inn is convenient and, even though it is located right off the highway, the rooms were quiet. I was on the top floor two rooms away from the elevator/ice machine and never heard them. The complementary breakfast was good with a decent number of selections. I was very appreciative that they had real cream for my coffee!! The staff members were friendly and check in was easy. The bed was comfortable although the pillows were small and seemed to have been well used. This hotel is beginning to show its age; worn carpet, stained fixtures in bathroom, etc. Overall the room was clean although there were splatters on a wall in the bathroom that could have easily been wiped off by the cleaning staff. I would consider staying here again if I return to the area.

Stayed: April 2018