All reviews first choice night's sleep free breakfast excellent stay clean rooms front desk staff place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful easy access in town nice breakfast fitness center off the highway oatmeal central washington university fitness room bed was comfortable
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Choose this property because we were going to the The Ellensburg Rodeo (Labor Day Weekend) , and our first choice was not available. We paid over $800, for 3 nights.. Which was way too much for what we received, so very poor value, and do not recommend it unless you have no choice. There was only 1 evaluator working and that elevator floor was dirty and had a tear in it. The ac is noisy and it leak water so under the system the carpet was wet. The room and bathroom was clean, but no refrigerator and the walls are thin so you can hear the next door coming in late. On Sunday and Monday breakfast area was ok, the staff did a good job but, on Tuesday it was really bad, the staff could not keep up with filling up the food area and it was not busy. You had to ask for things, like beagles, no robust coffee, forks, ketchup, there was no fresh fruits, the oat meal was so hard you could not eat it, the waffle batter was runny, no milk, no yogurt. She did apologize.The only positive was checking in and helped by Troy. He was great and even the next morning he was still there and happy and positive, he really must love his job because he does it well.

Date of stay: September 2018
Christine R, Manager at Hampton Inn Ellensburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear 808LApo

I'm concerned about the issues that you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.
Please accept my sincere apology.
I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Came into town for a quick one night trip. Front desk staff was super helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and neat and the breakfast was surprisingly good. Would recommend to anyone passing through town.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2018

I had a less than desirable experience once at this property. I addressed it with the hotel, they made amends.

I truly respect that this property listened to my comments! Had it not been for another recent experience with Hilton could easily comment to always staying here on my business travels.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Would recommend this hotel to any traveler. Very clean rooms, staff is very friendly, good breakfast also. You can actually smell that the hotel is clean and everyone takes pride in taking care of the guest.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Very friendly staff! Really appreciated the size of the room in proportion to the king-size bed. Mattress was not super comfortable, but just okay. The continental breakfast was nice. I’m celiac and typically not able to eat hotel breakfasts. I was pleased I had a couple options and the quality of the food was good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple