“A regular stop”

Ranked #31 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Buzz Inn Steakhouse proudly serves hand cut Angus steaks. These steaks are produced from Mid-West corn fed cattle, which is known for its superior flavor and tenderness, with a minimum of a 28 day aging period. Our steaks will have a consistent quality and taste for you to enjoy!!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We travel thru the area several times a year and make Ellensburg a stopping point for the night and seem to always end up at the Buzz Inn. We have found the service to be good and the staff has always been friendly. Our experience is limited to the lounge but the beverage and food has always been good.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Their practices and prices did not correspond with their signage or verbal communication. Without belaboring the details, I'll just say that I will not return to this establishment.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Friendly Staff, great food. We stop here everytime we go to Ellensburg Wa. Very clean, and comfortable setting. Easy access to I-90.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

On a road trip we stopped in for breakfast around the Holidays over my objection. I'm always leary of restaurants with very few cars in their parking lot. We had missed the exit to a restaurant recommended by a friend and didn't want to back track. Since corned beef hash was a star at the other place, I decided to order it here. What a mistake! It turned out to be a mushy mess - tiny 1/8 inch cubed potatoes and the worst corned beef I have ever tasted! Maybe it came out of a can? After a few bites, I could not choke down any more. The toast was soggy from what I suspect was margarine so after one bite they too were pushed away. The side of hash browns that came with the dish were soggy and the greasiest I have ever tasted! Luckily, my sunny side eggs were edible. My husband's French toast was OK and he kindly shared some bacon. One last thing - no cranberry juice was available - an item standard with restaurants that serve breakfast. Never again...

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Food was quite good but our server was more into taking a personal cell call, forgetting about customers and not asking how food was etc. Played pool which was fun and we made our own fun there after a long awful weather conditions drive. Probably a NO to returning.