“Delicious! ”

Add it.
A Pizza House
Ranked #148 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered a Large spicy chicken pizza, large Cesar salad, and cheesy bread. Everything was amazing. Salad was huge. Was very satisfied. Quick delivery. Will order from again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I read some reviews about this place and decided to give it a try. We wanted to get pizza by the slice in the evening, didn't have any. So we ordered a small pizza. Cheese was scant, sauce was from a can and not tasty, crust was alright. I would have given 2 stars but the crust was decent. It was inexpensive and I suppose if you know you are getting about what you pay for give it try. Otherwise get a pie elsewhere

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I was really wanting to like this place, but unfortunately it wasn't good and I won't be back. We stopped in on a weekend afternoon and had had hoped to try the Pizza by the slice they advertise. Unfortunately they did not have any ready and said they wouldn't be having any either. Ok not that big of a deal (though slightly annoying that they didn't just offer to make a pepperoni to sell by the slice since we had wanted 2 slices of that). We decided to order a large pepperoni so we would have leftovers for the next day since it was on special for $11.99. We also ordered an order of garlic bread. They do not have fountain drinks. There are some cans of pop in the cooler. We asked if we could just have ice water. The man behind the counter said we could have water but that they did not have any ice at all. He said he would give it to us cold though. Ok sounds fine. We got a pitcher of room temperature water. Not pleasant, but we didn't say anything. The garlic bread came out first, and I have to say it was pretty good. Nothing overly special, but quite tasty. Then we got the Pizza. It was smaller than a typical large. It has 8 slices on it. All average sized. I would say it was the size of many pizza restaurants mediums. I will say the Pizza looked delicious. There was plenty of cheese on it - definitely do not order extra cheese here. The normal amount of cheese is more than enough. There was quite a bit of pepperoni as well. The crust was thicker than I assumed it would and it was slightly undercooked. Not so much so as to bring it to their attention, but just slightly less cooked than most would like. The cheese and the pepperoni had good taste, the crust was ok. The problem was the sauce. It was very distasteful. It was overly sweet with WAY too much garlic in it. Even being so sweet it also had an aftertaste "bite" to it that left an unpleasant taste in our mouths. Even my husband who normally loves ALL Pizzas ate just one slice and said he wouldn't be eating any leftovers. I didn't finish my slice. My younger son who isn't a huge fan of Pizza but likes half a slice or so generally took one bite and said yuck. I could tell that it was the sauce that was making the pizza not good so we decided to take the rest home and "fix" it. The next day I took it out of the fridge and pulled up the cheese and scraped off all the sauce I could and put my own pizza sauce on it and then warmed it in the oven. It made it edible but unfortunately it wasn't possible to get every bit of the sauce off so there was still still a slight distasteful bite to it. All in all, we really wanted to like it, and if they ever decided to change their sauce recipe we would give it another try. Until then we won't be back. If you are a fan of very sweet and garlicky sauce, you might like it however. The other thing to note is that the restaurant is extremely small. There are just a few tables and on that day it was extremely warm inside (probably 78-80 degrees. Not a place you want to linger at.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

This pizza was incredible. Im visiting from the UK and came across this great pizza place. Very tasty.. would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I like lots of sauce. No one puts enough sauce on their pizzas. This place has more sauce than most. They have good toppings. An XL runs about $26.

Been to A Pizza House? Share your experiences!