“I don't agee with the negative reviews”

Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I travel to Everett on many occasions. Unless they are booked, I always stay at the Navigator. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I have never had an issue with carpet cleanliness.
The bathrooms are larger than most hotels and offer soap,conditioner, shampoo dispensers right in the tub/showers. They also offer individual bottles of the same at the sink.
I will admit that tey bed coverings are a little strange but it has never affected my sleep.
The breakfast is more than just okay. They rotate different servings of eggs and breakfast meat every day. There is fruit, muffins, rolls, etc. The biscuits and gravy is very tasty.
I'm not quite sure what else they could offer when feeding 75-100 people a la carte.
The only negative I can think of is the pricing can be a little high for 1 or 2 nights, but is not out of line for the area.

I highly recommend this property

Room Tip: Call the desk directly. I have been able to get the cost of a two room suite down to 95.00 from 149...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank vancouverTraveler59
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2011

Dear Guest:

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with those that use these comments to make their travel plans. We are so pleased that you have continued to make this your home away from home during your frequent trips to our area.

We look forward to seeing you again, perhaps with the upcoming holiday shopping season approaching. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are with us.

Thank you again. Bill Rode, General Manager

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites

Reviewed 20 August 2011

A most basic Best Western hotel. I'm sure it's a touch and go battle to keep their Best Western endorsement. Hallway carpets were filthy and greasy looking. The carpet in the room was not much better. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Restaurants and bars nearby are more than a comfortable walk. I'd probably not stay again unless there was an upgrade or remodaling done. A bit overpriced for what you get.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest:

I do appreciate your observations, and apologize if we did not both meet and exceed your expectations. Over the fast few years, we have gone through an expansion and renovations, in order to increase the total experience of guests. I would like to invite you to contact me at any time at --------, or at ------ so that I may discuss your concerns with you further. We are hoping that if you return to our area, that we might have another opportunity to have you experience our usual level of hospitality, and view our hotel in a more favorable way. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 August 2011

next to a gas station with car wash & vacuum stations, across street from auto dealerships.

Try to get room on north side of hotel for quieter sleep.

Free breakfast adequate.

Only complaint: carpet in my room was filthy; after taking shower, walked around room for a few minutes and the soles of my feet were black!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank desertfor123456
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011

Dear Neighbor,

First, I would like to thank you for staying with us. We have many Canadian travelers stay with us, and we appreciate you making our hotel your brief home away from home.

With that being said, location, service and cleanliness are very important to all of our guests. I know many of our guests like having the convenience store nearby along with I-Hop directly across the street and just 1 mile from the Everett Mall. Our breakfast is now featuring hot items such as eggs, sausage and a build your own waffle station and we have brought in the cloud-nine beds for a great night’s sleep.

However, we can have all the amenities in the world, high level of service or good location and that can all be undermined if we don’t deliver a clean, fresh room every time. I want to apologize on the cleanliness of the carpet. While we have a preventative program in place to maintain their cleanliness, it is obvious that your room was not adequately maintained. I am truly sorry for this. I hope that you will consider contacting me directly or at bill@navigatorsuites.com to discuss your comments in more depth in hopes that we may have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I purchased the Shopping Package and discovered the VIP Voucher Booklet dates had expired. I talked to Yvette, the Assistant Mgr, when I returned home, and she was so understanding and gave me a complimentary one nights stay as well as more VIP Vouchers for future use!
I can't say enough good things about the customer service we received from the front desk staff to the complimentary shuttle driver. Nothing but smiles and a willingness to make your stay the most comfortable. The Shuttle Driver even drove us to a nice restaurant and Walmart, bringing us back long after his shift was supposed to end!
The rooms were nice with full kitchenette and comfortable beds.
The complimentary breakfast was just the best, my kids loved the waffles.
We also used the small swimming pool/hot tub and were able to relax after a full day at woodland Park Zoo. We will definitely stay at this hotel in our future trips to Seattle. Told our friends about this place too. No hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Room away from the elevator,top floor, and further down the hall would be the quietest
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank vancouverpatel

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is very proud to receive comments such as these from our guests. We feel that the level of customer service has such an impact on travelers when making a decision on their lodging choices, and we pride ourselves in the ability to make our guests feel at home.

We hope that you will join us again, especially with the holiday shopping season just around the corner. (believe it, or not)

Sincerely, Bill Rode, General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2011

We needed a hotel close to the Boeing Plant in Everett. Found this very late at night after driving awhile. It's about 10-15 min. from Boeing. The staff was wonderful! and extremely helpful! and accommodating.! Room was spacious with a little computer work area that was great with the free wi-fi. Loved the airplane decore. They even have part of an airplane wing above the walkway entrance. Breakfast buffet was good and they even had Asian food to accommodate all the Japanese businessmen who did not return to Japan due to the Japan Tsunami. There is laundry facilities and the location is nice because it's set off from the main road but close to ALL the restaurants, activites and shopping in the area. We will definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask about the package specials, VIP rates.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2011

Dear Guest,
I'm so glad to hear that you discover us and enjoyed your recent stay. During our expansion and renovation, we choose an aerospace theme due to our close proximity to the Boeing tour and other avaition museums. The wing entry is from a Boeing 727, and the fuseluge is from a Foolker F-28. Our staff thanks you for your kind comments,and,we look forward to seeing you again. Please contact me during your next stay....would love to say hello. Thank you! Bill Rode, General Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend, in the 1 Bedroom King Suite with soaker tub. We were very pleasantly surprised with the decor and size of the room. The Bath and Body works soaps and shampoo's were very nice as well.

The hot breakfast was very good and coffee/tea available at any time was a nice touch.

It is just 5 minutes from Everett Mall, 10 minutes from Alderwood Mall and 15 minutes from the Premium Outlets. We will for sure stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gapiwei2006
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2011

Dear Neighbor,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to our area. I believe you discovered our proximity to shopping works well for all of our friends from B.C. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed one of our special suites with the “Japanese Bubble Tub for ‘Two”.

We very much appreciate your comments. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to call or email me at bill@navigatorsuites.com and hope to see you again when it’s time for holiday shopping!

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We took a short getaway from our busy lives to drive a couple of hours to the Navigator Inn and Suites in Everett. We were pleased once again, (we've stayed here before) with the roomy accommodations, the welcoming staff, the hot breakfast in the mornings, the wine and appetizers in the p.m. the pool and the hot tub and the central location to anything one wants to do on any given holiday.
We definitely plan to make this our place to run away from it all.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elenarf

Dear returning guest,

We’re pleased to say “Welcome Back”, and, so happy to see our guests returning to our hotel. For our “Neighbors to the North”, our area is a great escape, close to all forms of entertainment, and shopping, and, a place to just relax and unwind. The sharing of your experience at our Inn with your fellow travelers is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bill Rode, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
8.4 km away
2.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
6.5 km away
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront

Been to Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!