“Great hotel for our family vacation”

Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Boalsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great hotel for our family vacation”
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Comfortable, easy, great room for the money...Loved having a suite that was stocked with dishes, dish detergent, dish cloth and towel. The laundry was free the day that we were there. The pool and hot tub were great. Good hot breakfast

1 Thank Beth E
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 September 2011
Dear friends,
To our Pennsylvanian friends, many thanks for making note of the value you found in staying at our hotel. We understand that these days, our travelers are looking for the best price, with the most amenities available. I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and hope that we may be of service to you in the future should your travel plans bring you back to our area.

Bill Rode, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Korean first
Milford, Delaware
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We were just overnight coming back from an AK trip, but we wanted to see the Boeing factory. This is why we chose this particular hotel. We ended up with a room with a kitchenette, which we didn't need, but for families spending more than a couple of nights there the kitchen would come in handy. It was clean, beds comfy (2 fulls), nice bathroom with extra sink outside of bathroom so one could be in the shower and someone else still brush teeth or wash face. Check-in folks were friendly and we even got a call an hour after check-in from front desk making sure everything was ok with our room.
It was quiet in the hotel overnight, no noise from other rooms.
I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Book through the hotel directly and ask for any
1 Thank CherylRN13
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 August 2011
Thank you to our guests from “Chocolate Town, USA”, for staying with us, and your kind comments. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Alaska, and, I’m so pleased that you discovered the convenience of our location to the world famous Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour.

One of our goals to provide a great experience for our guests, is to contact them shortly after arrival to inquire if there is anything else we may provide to make their stay the best possible. I’m pleased to hear that you found our hotel both clean and comfortable. If future plans bring you back to the Pacific Northwest, I hope that we may accommodate you again.

Vancouver
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I travel to Everett on many occasions. Unless they are booked, I always stay at the Navigator. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I have never had an issue with carpet cleanliness.
The bathrooms are larger than most hotels and offer soap,conditioner, shampoo dispensers right in the tub/showers. They also offer individual bottles of the same at the sink.
I will admit that tey bed coverings are a little strange but it has never affected my sleep.
The breakfast is more than just okay. They rotate different servings of eggs and breakfast meat every day. There is fruit, muffins, rolls, etc. The biscuits and gravy is very tasty.
I'm not quite sure what else they could offer when feeding 75-100 people a la carte.
The only negative I can think of is the pricing can be a little high for 1 or 2 nights, but is not out of line for the area.

I highly recommend this property

Room Tip: Call the desk directly. I have been able to get the cost of a two room suite down to 95.00 from 149...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank vancouverTraveler59
Dear Guest:

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with those that use these comments to make their travel plans. We are so pleased that you have continued to make this your home away from home during your frequent trips to our area.

We look forward to seeing you again, perhaps with the upcoming holiday shopping season approaching. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are with us.

Thank you again. Bill Rode, General Manager
Donald, Oregon
Reviewed 20 August 2011

A most basic Best Western hotel. I'm sure it's a touch and go battle to keep their Best Western endorsement. Hallway carpets were filthy and greasy looking. The carpet in the room was not much better. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Restaurants and bars nearby are more than a comfortable walk. I'd probably not stay again unless there was an upgrade or remodaling done. A bit overpriced for what you get.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere if possible.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest:

I do appreciate your observations, and apologize if we did not both meet and exceed your expectations. Over the fast few years, we have gone through an expansion and renovations, in order to increase the total experience of guests. I would like to invite you to contact me at any time at --------, or at ------ so that I may discuss your concerns with you further. We are hoping that if you return to our area, that we might have another opportunity to have you experience our usual level of hospitality, and view our hotel in a more favorable way. Thank you!

vancouver
Reviewed 14 August 2011

next to a gas station with car wash & vacuum stations, across street from auto dealerships.

Try to get room on north side of hotel for quieter sleep.

Free breakfast adequate.

Only complaint: carpet in my room was filthy; after taking shower, walked around room for a few minutes and the soles of my feet were black!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank desertfor123456
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 August 2011
Dear Neighbor,

First, I would like to thank you for staying with us. We have many Canadian travelers stay with us, and we appreciate you making our hotel your brief home away from home.

With that being said, location, service and cleanliness are very important to all of our guests. I know many of our guests like having the convenience store nearby along with I-Hop directly across the street and just 1 mile from the Everett Mall. Our breakfast is now featuring hot items such as eggs, sausage and a build your own waffle station and we have brought in the cloud-nine beds for a great night’s sleep.

However, we can have all the amenities in the world, high level of service or good location and that can all be undermined if we don’t deliver a clean, fresh room every time. I want to apologize on the cleanliness of the carpet. While we have a preventative program in place to maintain their cleanliness, it is obvious that your room was not adequately maintained. I am truly sorry for this. I hope that you will consider contacting me directly or at bill@navigatorsuites.com to discuss your comments in more depth in hopes that we may have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

vancouver
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I purchased the Shopping Package and discovered the VIP Voucher Booklet dates had expired. I talked to Yvette, the Assistant Mgr, when I returned home, and she was so understanding and gave me a complimentary one nights stay as well as more VIP Vouchers for future use!
I can't say enough good things about the customer service we received from the front desk staff to the complimentary shuttle driver. Nothing but smiles and a willingness to make your stay the most comfortable. The Shuttle Driver even drove us to a nice restaurant and Walmart, bringing us back long after his shift was supposed to end!
The rooms were nice with full kitchenette and comfortable beds.
The complimentary breakfast was just the best, my kids loved the waffles.
We also used the small swimming pool/hot tub and were able to relax after a full day at woodland Park Zoo. We will definitely stay at this hotel in our future trips to Seattle. Told our friends about this place too. No hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Room away from the elevator,top floor, and further down the hall would be the quietest
1 Thank vancouverpatel
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is very proud to receive comments such as these from our guests. We feel that the level of customer service has such an impact on travelers when making a decision on their lodging choices, and we pride ourselves in the ability to make our guests feel at home.

We hope that you will join us again, especially with the holiday shopping season just around the corner. (believe it, or not)

Sincerely, Bill Rode, General Manager
Seattle
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We needed a hotel close to the Boeing Plant in Everett. Found this very late at night after driving awhile. It's about 10-15 min. from Boeing. The staff was wonderful! and extremely helpful! and accommodating.! Room was spacious with a little computer work area that was great with the free wi-fi. Loved the airplane decore. They even have part of an airplane wing above the walkway entrance. Breakfast buffet was good and they even had Asian food to accommodate all the Japanese businessmen who did not return to Japan due to the Japan Tsunami. There is laundry facilities and the location is nice because it's set off from the main road but close to ALL the restaurants, activites and shopping in the area. We will definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask about the package specials, VIP rates.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Dear Guest,
I'm so glad to hear that you discover us and enjoyed your recent stay. During our expansion and renovation, we choose an aerospace theme due to our close proximity to the Boeing tour and other avaition museums. The wing entry is from a Boeing 727, and the fuseluge is from a Foolker F-28. Our staff thanks you for your kind comments,and,we look forward to seeing you again. Please contact me during your next stay....would love to say hello. Thank you! Bill Rode, General Manager