“Lunch stop”

Add it.
Cafe Zippy
Ranked #180 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch at their new location on Rucker at what used to be the Red Umbrella. The food was good and the prices were very reasonable. We split a panini and each had soup. The soups were great, the sandwich was okay (little dry). The atmosphere is very nice and the staff were very courteous and attentive. I will go back!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I like this place; it's hippie enough to be amusing (starting with the Bernie for President sign still in the window) but there's a solid ethical foundation there. The food is fresh and usually excellent though the lentil soup was far too salty.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Needed to while away a couple of hours before a Tips game & had never been here before. I had the cream cheese, dry salami & tomato sandwich with a cup of the tomato soup of the day. VERY impressed! Both were delicious. Unfortunately the New York Cheese cake was a disappointment. Not sure what was wrong, altho it almost tasted like it was 'off'. Overheard the owner saying she will have to move as they raised her rent $800. It's such an adorable place I will be sorry to see them go since I just discovered them. I hope the new place will be within walking distance from the Arena. And...I hope she changes the soap in the loo....nasty industrial scent that stayed with me the whole night even after applying lavender hand cream.

Been to Cafe Zippy? Share your experiences!