“First time”

Terracotta Red Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Terracotta Red Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 459 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine St.
Reviewed October 15, 2017

It was busy, waitress was super nice. Everything was amazing. Seriously AMAZING. Wish I would have known about this place sooner....I'm excited to go back!

Reviewed October 6, 2017

I love the variety, and quality of food. This restaurant has excellent, friendly service which focuses on their patrons.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Fantastic food and service. Our waitress had worked there 10 years - unusual in this industry. She seemed to love everything about working here and her attentive service really showed. Drunken Chicken is yummy. Had a very good sparkling Moscato also.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Never knew that this restaurant existed in Everett until some friends invited me there. Parking is kind of limited on the street and I parked at the gas station after I asked the cashier if it was ok.

The food was absolutely great! The hot and sour soup was different to what I have previously had elsewhere - it was very thick and like a sauce. The drunken chicken and the beef dish I had was wonderful. Great service, and not too crowded.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here once before...like over 15 years ago? My family decided to eat here for lunch and oh my! It was nice to be able to order items not seen at other restaurants. Usually when you go to a certain cuisine, there are usually a lot of favorites listed wherever you go. Here, they had a completely unique menu that sets them aside from the others. From their tea, soup, and main dishes. Not sure why I've only eaten here once before...will have to make it a regular occurrence.

1  Thank delpuertoRS

Been to Terracotta Red Bistro? Share your experiences!