“Flaky, buttery, mmmmm”
Review of Choux Choux Bakery

Choux Choux Bakery
Ranked #100 of 456 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere: small, modern coffee shop vibe. Old school record player for guests to use. A few tables and chairs.

Service: lackluster at best, no extra effort in this department.

Food: I have been many times and you never know what they will be serving, but it has always been absolutely delicious. Their croissants are perfection. The cardamom bread and brioche loaf are divine.

I do wish there was more consistency in there offerings throughout the day (sandwiches at 5pm would be fantastic), but that is part of the charm as well.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

The coffee, or cafe, I found to be amazing. Not the typical over roasted Starbucks flavor. The croissants were so buttery and flaky. The selection is limited on a daily basis but there has always been something different to try every time I have been there. The quiche was delicious and my favorite macarons! My niece loved the hot chocolate.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Stopped in for some almond milk lattes and macarons. The lavender flavor was a bit overpowering, but the chocolate orange one was on point. They had an interesting selection of flavors to add to your coffee.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Woke up craving a croissant and knew exactly where to go. These croissants are amazing! Huge and perfectly baked, almost forgot I was in Everett instead of Paris. Don't miss the gorgeous loaves of bread either. I picked up a day old hazelnut and it's even delicious. So glad we have such experts locally.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I've been here twice and have been sorely disappointed. First time there was a pretty good selection but most seemed overbaked. Granted the twice baked croissant is supposed to look that way but NOT the other items. Purchased a couple of cookies for my kids thinking maybe they just looked overbaked. Wrong- they were definitely overbaked and tasted like it. I can't imagine what kind of quality control there is in this place, or rather the question should be: why isn't there any quality control? The sugar cookies looked beautiful but were very bland.

My second trip in, just in case the 1st time was a bad day, items were still overbaked. I purchased a chicken pot pie-type item and it looked burnt but I bought it anyway. Got home and tried to eat it but couldn't find any chicken in it.

I'm done with this place. Don't waste your money. If you want to have coffee and sit around and talk, fine but don't go for the baked goods. There are other bakeries in Everett

Been to Choux Choux Bakery? Share your experiences!