“Quick lunch or pastry stop”
Review of Choux Choux Bakery

Choux Choux Bakery
Ranked #4 of 11 Quick Bites in Everett
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I work near this bakery and enjoy walking over for a quick lunch. The sandwiches (pastrami, turkey or caprese) are on a crusty roll and can be toasted. I also like the caprese pizza or breakfast sandwich. The pastries and desserts change frequently and always look delicious. I have tried a couple different cookies (loved the molasses cookie) and the huge croissants are amazing! I have bought bread to take home as well. There are a small number of seats, and in the nice weather you can sit outside. Located right next door to the new indoor Everett public market. Visit the market, but eat at Choux Choux!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I was so disappointed about my latté, I even asked the girl at the counter if she forgot to put coffee in it, all I could taste was milk.Oh yes, I was assured, but she was very busy on her phone. The almond croissant was good, would have even been better had it been heated. Sorry, this was the last time I went there.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Oh my God! I am so happy and so upset at the same time that this place opened only a few blocks form my house! I want to go every day. But I shouldn't! I hate this dilemma! Fabulous pastries and breads. Real French Croissants- not the kind you get at the grocery store or even at Starbucks! An absolute must go to place!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 26, 2017

I come into Choux Choux once a week to stock up on goodies for the week. There are too many delicious favorites to name all of them, but I've never had anything from here that I didn't like. They have a few regular things that are delicious, and then new and interesting things on rotation. I love their bread and the brownies are AMAZING. My husband loves pretty much everything there but I think he would fight someone for the last ginger molasses cookie. The staff is super friendly and they love to chat about how different items are made if you ask. You can tell they are putting their hearts into it!
They also have great coffee and the soups and sandwiches are good for lunch. Their space is pretty cool and a great place to stop and chat with a friend, study, or just people watch. I am so glad Choux Choux set up shop in Everett and I hope they are here for a long time!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Rachel: The patience that you put into your baking is wonderful! I usually just come here for classic croissant and coffee. However, I always feel something special when I visit and it warms my heart!

Thanks again for sharing! Everett would not be the same without you!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank SnohoDad2017

Been to Choux Choux Bakery? Share your experiences!