“A Little Bit of the Middle East off I-5”
Review of Babylon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Babylon
Ranked #179 of 465 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We were returning from an appointment in Seattle and stopped here for lunch on a recommendation from family friends and were not disappointed in the fare at the Babylon, and also want to praise the cheerful demeanor of the owners. Babylon has beef kufta kebabs (those long things that span the diameter of the plate), gyros or doner wraps (what you call them would depend which side of the Mediterranean you've frequented or lived in), chicken and other dishes. The dishes usually come with a bit of salad and of course flat or pita bread.
The eatery even serves tea in the small waisted tea-glasses called istikan in Arabic, which I don't think I've seen since visiting Turkey.
The prices are inexpensive. You sit in the food court while you eat. This is something different to try if you're zooming north or south on I-5, and very enjoyable.
Bon appetit!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Babylon is located in the food court at Everett Mall. Don't let that fool you. I tried the gyro special for $7 which includes a small drink. I believe the owner is the one who served me. Very nice person and in no time my lunch was served. The gyro was quite good for what is essentially a very small meal. If the gyro is any indication, I won't hesitate trying something else the next time I find myself up that way. Nice little lunch.

Been to Babylon? Share your experiences!