“Under Cooked Pork caused Tape Worms”

Depot Cafe and Smokehouse
Ranked #123 of 474 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: 425-257-3140
Description: 425-257-3140
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Service was real rude when I complained of under cooked pork which I'm sure caused me to get tapeworms

Reviewed May 13, 2014

A friend said to be sure to stop here if we were ever visiting the area. One of the best decisions of our trip was trying it! We love ribs and these are just as good as the best ones we've had on the East coast in South Carolina. Their BBQ sauce is just amazing! They provide generous portions and have great homemade side dishes as well. We had the Cole Slaw--which had some horseradish in it to give it great character--and the Southwestern Salad, made with corn & black beans. Yum! Be sure to call when you're planning to go since they are sometimes closed during their regular business hours, since they do catering. Also on the day we visited for lunch, they ran out of ribs soon after we got ours...lucky us!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great barbecue and sauce. Any of the meats are excellent. The chicken and ribs plate is my common staple.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I'm somewhat obsessed with chili and this is the best I've found in the Seattle area. It's out of the way, they don't stay open late, and they aren't open on the days that I'd like to go. But I still try to find every opportunity to eat that chili. When I go I eat the chili and get several orders to take home for later. I'm no expert or special fan of BBQ so I won't bother judging that, but I definitely recommend the chili.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I don't know where these other people have eaten but it surely couldn't have been the same place I did! I ordered the Rib and Brisket combo with sides of potato salad and baked beans. The meat was like leather! This type of meat usually never requires a knife but one piece of brisket I couldn't even stab with my fork! The potato salad was dry leaving you to drink plenty of fluids. The baked beans were with black beans and they tasted like they had been sitting for weeks! I would not recommend this place to anyone! I ate one piece of brisket and one rib told the waitress that this was not good and all she could say was, "wow!" Run as far away from this place as you can. There are tons of places I would reccommend over this place! I really don't know where these other people have eaten! Oh, the bad reviews are probably being erased just like this one will.

Been to Depot Cafe and Smokehouse? Share your experiences!