“Awesome french fries...”

Ranked #69 of 459 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you're looking for a great deal on a great meal, you've come to the right place! Buzz Inn Steakhouse proudly serves hand cut Angus steaks. These steaks are produced from Mid-West corn fed cattle, which is known for its superior flavor and tenderness, with a minimum of a 28 day aging period. Our steaks will have a consistent quality and taste for you to enjoy!!! Without compromising quality, the Buzz Inn Steakhouses will be known as the finest, fastest, and friendliest Steakhouses in the state of Washington. Our customers will be able to count on our team for an enjoyable atmosphere, incredible food, beverages and fabulous gambling (gaming), and MOST IMPORTANTLY a staff that is committed to providing warm, caring and attentive service. The first Buzz Inn Steakhouse was purchased in 1981. It was originally the Buzz Inn Tavern and Bee Hive Café located at 3615 Broadway in Everett, Washington. In January of 1982 we united the tavern and café concept to present a fine steak house menu featuring the best steaks and burgers, a variety of drinks as well as crowd appealing breakfasts. Since that time each steak house has been incorporated under the laws of the state of Washington. However, we refer to this as our family of restaurants and lounges, known as the Buzz Inn Steakhouses. It has taken a lot of hard work and investment to provide you with a friendly work environment, and to provide the public with a quality dining environment with food, drinks and other entertainment. We pride ourselves in the customers who keep coming back time and again!
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Forget everything else and order the bottomless fries. They are piping hot and the best flavor. Add a salad to offset the gut busting fries and you are set.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

When we want a good steak for a reasonable price we go to the Buzz In. We also go on our birthdays because the birthday person get a free meal.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

We had lunch and a couple of breakfasts here and it was good each time. Before 4 PM you order at the counter and the waitress brings you your meal. The food was tasty, well presented, and the prices were very fair. Will go back here again. Very reliable.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Ive been coming to this place for 20+ years. Tonite was te most horrible service Ive ever gotten. Amy our waitress took about 10 minutes to even get to our table. It wasnt because of customers, it was fairly empty (I wonder why), but she was cleaning tables and generally milling around. I ordered my steak Medium as I always do, It finnally arrived and it was WELL DONE. After getting her attention (5 or so minutes) I sent it back. 20-25 min later I finally told them to just forget it. She never checked on us ever, not once did I see her. I have no idea whether the steak was ready or not. I wont be back again. She even had to audacity to charge me for my Soda.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

So I'm there with 5 people including a 2.5 year old. The cashier/waitress buzzed around the register for about 5 minutes with "I'll be there in a minute". She finally comes to the register and then an "ubber" order came in... "Oh I HAVE to take this" so we waited longer... not impressed.

Order and that was slow but friendly-ish. Then waited for our food. I had the corned beef hash. It was served with hashbrowns... not sure i understand that... would have preferred more hash than potatoes. The hash I had was salty so that was a bit disappointing.

We went because one of the guests visits often but it wouldn't have been my choice given this experience.

Been to Buzz Inn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!