“Awesome calzone and salads”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amanate Pizza and Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Amanate Pizza and Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 457 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Title says it! We ordered delivery to our hotel. We were told 45-60 minutes; they arrived in 25 with HOT calzones and cheese bread, and COLD salad. We shared a single calzone, which was twice the size we expected. One salad is plenty for two, by the way. And the cheese bread is more like a wonderful cheese pizza without sauce. Not too pricey, and worth every penny.

Reviewed January 2, 2015

I took my cousin, who is a picky eater, to Amanate, she was wowed with the clean, open, warm seating, great service, and terrific food. I'm always pleased with everything about Amanate Pizza and Pasta. Yes, I keep going back. My favorite lunch is the chicken gyro.

1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I come here a lot! My favorite pizza is the Napoli, it has goat cheese, italian sausage, olive base instead of sauce, whole clove garlic and tomatoes and yes cheese, dough is perfectly made...sooo gooood! Staff is very friendly. Small inside, but not crowded. Great deals on their lunch menu. Must try!

1  Thank WAstateGirl
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I stop in here fairly regularly for lunch. Not at all crowded, good menu and good food. Staff are friendly. This is part of chain and this is located near Silverlake.

1  Thank SDrown

Been to Amanate Pizza and Pasta? Share your experiences!