“Great BBQ and Great Inspiration”
Review of Lew's BBQ

Lew's BBQ
Ranked #261 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 24 February 2016

So where can you get great BBQ for $6.95? Well, Lew's BBQ in Everett. It is this little hole in the wall restaurant and Lew does all the cooking. In addition, I found his story very inspiring. He was a homeless veteran that had some help with his local ministry and turned himself around. All the food I have been served there has been delicious. In addition, he is there for community events feeding those in need. If you have an hour to spare and love great bbq I would swing on by. Next time I am going to try the homemade macaroni and cheese topped with beef brisket. Let me know what you think ?

1  Thank marianastario

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

The man that works there is very nice. The food was ok. But for the prise there should be more. It is kinda expensive. It isn't anything special for the cost. Seems strange to me to walk into a restaurant and be met by the people's dog. Friendly but not a place for animal's in my opinion.
It cost about 40 dollars with tip for 6 ribs beans and potato salad and 2 cokes. For my husband and I.
Not the best bang for the buck.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Lew was very nice and the food wad above average. However do not try if you are short of time. Waited about 30 minutes for dinner for 4 togo. I was 2nd in line when i arrived and only 1 person came in while I was waiting.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Stopped in for lunch with a friend. It is in a small house-like structure with what I believe are the smoke houses directly out back. I had the brisket, ribs, potato salad and sweet tea. The food was good. The owner was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The menu was small but he encouraged us to come back and let us know what we wanted and he would cook it up. Would have rated higher if there was a choice of sauces.

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

The food and service was ok, nothing to write home about. I'm not sure how to describe my visit. I don't see myself returning.

Been to Lew's BBQ? Share your experiences!