“Huge Portions”

Gorditos
Ranked #189 of 438 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 November 2013

It has been a while since I have been here, so I guessed on the date. The food is pretty good, but we really dislike the occasional fatty pieces you bite into. If you buy a big burrito, you can split it between two people and only have consumed about half of it. So for the price of a meal, you get four meals. Great place for a good bargain.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I really like this place. Healthy Mexican food with lots of flavor and large portions. I like it that they have a tofu option.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I brought my wife and daughters here and my wife and I split the Grande Fajita Burrito. Yes, we split and when you see it you'll understand why. It takes up the entire length of the plate, and is loaded with goodies. It is by far the best value in the city. You can get a chicken taco for $3.25, with chips and salsa! I have had that numerous times and it's just right. A family of 4 could share this burrito. This is family owned and has authentic as it gets. They have their own special recipe of salsa in a crock pot to keep it warm, and it's the best on the planet.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Family run business with huge portions and great food. Where can you get a grilled chicken tacos, fresh salsa,and chips for $3.20? HERE! The burritos are so big you have to split it in half. Yes, you bus your own table but no waiter to tip either.

Been to Gorditos? Share your experiences!