“Don't go here unless you want to be treated rudely”
Review of Curry Bistro

Curry Bistro
Ranked #240 of 438 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 January 2017

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat for our weekly date night. We found the coupon in the entertainment book for Curry Bistro. Upon entering the restaurant, the TV was blaring the nightly news. What I usually look for to accompany my dinner is nice music. When I asked the manager to turn down the volume (which was set on the loudest) he told me he was a strong Trump supporter and it was his right to listen to it. I told him he could listen to it when we left. He said, "When are you leaving?" I didn't really care about his political beliefs, I just wanted to be able to carry on a conversation with my husband over dinner. He definitely had an ax to grind or something going on. Anyway we ate quickly and left as soon as we could. The food was average although over priced even using the coupon. The person who provided the service was attentive. But if the owner/manager doesn't care about his patrons, I'm sure not going there again. There are enough restaurants in Everett that we don't have to go to one where we don't feel welcome. This was a Thursday night and we were the only ones there: you'd think he would go out of his way to encourage business, not alienate customers.

1  Thank Deborah B

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic, the beer is cold, the staff is helpful. Quaint a good lunch spot. They have something called curry in a hurry. Great!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered several dishes and every one was very good. Perfectly spiced. Great garlic naan. Good for lunch with their curry in a hurry but also I ordered of that menu and mine came quickly as well. Nice draft beers and my son said the chai was legit. Everything was quite good.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Hopped in for what we presumed to be a quick lunch, but ended up staying longer. Along with a friend, we ordered Chicken lollypop (which is not the same as regular Indian lollypops, but were instead wings pan fried with some onions too-tasted welll and was unique preparation contrary to the normal), dal tadka, karahi chicken with some roti and rice. Dal and Karahi chicken were good and spiced up not to our expectations though.
Overall a decent trip, would return back especially since its close to workplace. Would have rated Good, but cant find any rating between Average and Very Good.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

I visited there to get take out food ,I ordered tandoori chicken and one daal to go ,the owner charged me for rice too where as rice comes free with each order ,this I came to know next day when I ordered same food and employee charged me only $29 for same food where as owner charged me $38 previous day ,

Been to Curry Bistro? Share your experiences!