Stopped here for dinner based on TripAdvisor, Yelp and OpenTable reviews. Being familiar with Hawaiian cuisine, I was looking for good qualtiy casual fusion. It was OK, but not as good I was hoping for.
We had the:
- Crazy Loco Moco - with a description of red wine gravy, I was hoping for something rich and flavoful, but the entire dish was rather bland. The kimchee added a little flavor, but not enough to save it from being an average loco moco. It was a very large serving though.
- Maui Style Bimbimbap - a regular bimbimbap, without the stone bowl to make it crispy. Flank steak was cut thick, which is unusual for this type of dish where the meat is usually sliced extremely thin. Again, average.
- Keiki Spam Musubi - nothing special, but a good size for a small appetite.
- Keiki Panko Chicken - a nice dish. Well prepared and presented stack of panko chicken with good serving size of rice and edamame. Edamame is a great snacking food for kids.
- the complimentary daily sorbet was very nice.
Service was super friendly and attentive.
Plenty of parking along the street.
Overall, it was a rather average meal. I was really hoping for more, but it just didn't happen. I'll give it one more try next time in the area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.